Chapter 39

Lauren's POV

I wake up and stretch my arms out searching for Josh. He's not there. The alarm clock reads 3 am.

"That's it." I mumble to myself.

I put some shoes on and I make my way to set. I barge in the door and show security my pass.

"It's closed set right now." He says

The look on my face must have been scary because the guard passes me through shortly after that.

I walk in and they're in the middle of filming. Sam is asleep on the floor on a cot in the corner. I walk over and snuggle up beside him. He opens his eyes and smiles then closes them again.

I'm drifting off when I hear Francis yell "CUT!" I see Josh walk over and he offers me his hand. I take it and he helps me get up.

"Are you done?" I ask

"Not yet. Go get some more rest, baby." He says. His voice is weary and he has bags under his eyes.

"Come with me." I beg, pulling on his arm. He pulls me to him and wraps his arms around me. He kisses me on the top of my head.

"Sorry but I have to work." He tells me

"Hutcherson get your ass outta here!" Jen yells

"Yeah Josh we've got a lot done today. You go ahead and head out. Actually everyone head out. Get a lot of rest. Back at it tomorrow at 5 pm." Francis announces.

"Yay!" I shout

Josh carries me back to the trailer piggyback style. He just drops me on the bed and I crawl in beside him and we fall asleep in each others arm.

Josh's POV

I wake up around noon, before Lauren does. I have to go back to work at 5, but I want to spend sometime with her.

"Lauren." I say shaking her awake.

"Hmm?" She replies

"If you want to hang out before I go back to filming you need to get up baby." I tell her

I walk to the living room and sit on the couch waiting for her to get completely woke up. She comes out later with her hair pulled up in a messy topknot and she's wearing shorts and a tanktop. She flops down on the couch beside me and puts her feet in my lap.

"What do you want to do?" she asks

"We can go see Divergent if you'd like." I say. Divergent is her favorite book series after The Hunger Games.

"Yes! Yes. Okay let's go." She says, up on her feet and dragging me off the couch.

When we get to the movie theater we see some fans and they surround me. I quickly excuse myself to the bathroom and I text Lauren telling her to do the same. I put on my hat and sunglasses and return out and thankfully they don't recognize me. I text Lauren and tell her to come out and we go see the movie.

"I'm just saying, Uriah should have been in the movie! He's an important charecter!" She complains on the way back.

"I know! I don't get it." I reassure her

"Ughh directors." She says

"Hey! I direct some!" I say, acting offended.

"And I bet you'd do a great job." She tells me

---

"Do you really have to go?" Lauren complains when I'm about to leave to go back to set.

"Yes." I say