Reality Of A Werewolf

Dominic started shouting furiously. "She has not fooled anybody, Leo! You are jealous of her so you want her dead! You want her out of Jackson's life so you have him all to yourself, which is why you want her dead!"

"Now that is not true!" Leo hesitated. "OK, maybe it is a little bit but that's not the point, how can we trust her when she is around us? She could bite us anytime then we'd be a monster, doesn't that even bother you?"

"No, it doesn't bother me at all because-" a voice carried on behind him. "Because it isn't true, you cannot turn into to a vampire by being bitten, you should know that, brother. You have to be fed vampire blood then die than feed on a bit of human blood then you are a vampire. Trust me, I should know." Dominic and Leo swirled around quickly to catch Sapphire finishing her sentence. "Nice to know you are well, Dominic, and Leo, I asked you to look after him, not yell at my guest; how rude of you. Anyways, Jackson has a visitor and we have work to do if we need to survive. Don't we, Jackson?" With a nod of confirmation from Jackson, Sapphire carried on. "So, Leo, every supernatural creature is here because of us. Me, you and Jackson, we have been killing them for years so they want to settle the scores."

"That is preposterous, there are lots of hunters out there, yeah, sure there should be a hell of a lot more, but why would they get revenge on just us?" Leo replied, bewildered.

"Are you that stupid? Jackson understood what I meant straight away. Our hunting started with our grandad then dad than us, which means that we have probably killed the most of them," Sapphire explained in the short version.

"Holy shit," Leo said, getting pretty scared. Wait

scared? Me? Am I not scared? They are what I kill all of the time, just like I will kill her.

"Exactly; but we are not going to let them get the better of us are we? We are going to do what we do best." Sapphire states looking at each and every one of them.

"You mean what everyone except you does best?" Leo says between his teeth, hatred in his tone. I will not let her think she is like us, she is a monster.

"You have not seen my hunt, therefore you do not know whether I am good at it or not, I mean I maybe I hell of a lot better than you." Sapphire smiles a little before walking upstairs to her bedroom.

Leo barges passed everyone, pulling a knife out in the last second and tries to stab her, she spins around at Demire wolf speed and grabs his wrist. "Do not even think about trying to kill me in my own house. You will never be faster than me." Sapphire spoke in a terrifyingly intimidating voice. Her eyes were ruby, emerald and black again, she stares at him letting go of his wrist.

He takes a few steps back, "See, she is a monster! Look at those eyes. She is going to kill me."

Sapphire laughs at the sound of his fear, "If I wanted to kill you, Leo, I would have already, but I haven't my eyes are like this because you made me use the whole of my speed. I could have broken your wrist if I didn't have such control. You are lucky I learnt how to control myself." She states before making her way back up the stairs to her bedroom. She calls from the top of the stairs, "Hey Dominic, you want to give me a hand? I am going to give you a quick lesson on hunting." She lets her eyes slide to her murderous brother, "Preferably not hunting me."

Dominic chuckles a little, he was mesmerised by how her eyes looked right now; all of the colours looked beautiful. "I hunt you? Never going to happen. I love to learn new things though." He runs up the stairs taking two steps at a time. He turns into her bedroom to see the secret room already open but Sapphire wasn't in the room she was sat on her bed. He walks inside before shutting the door behind me.