Coming Together

Sapphire wakes up stretching groaning at the pain that rippled throughout her body, that pain soon vanishes as she looks around and sees Dom lying beside her, she smiles reaching her hand towards him, which is when she realises that she is still in her pure white form. She shifts back into her human form, once more reaching other to caress his cheek with the back of her hand. She kisses his forehead before carefully moving out of the bed, she notices her phone on the bedside table, picking it up she looks through the contacts, she could see that Jack had contacted, Donald. Good, he will get the hunters together. Now she just needed to get the vampires and werewolves together.

"Well you got Sandavva together, so why can't you get a clan and pack together to work for the same cause?" Stheno spoke up, it was rare that Stheno spoke up, so Sapphire listened to what she was saying, nodding her head.

"Yeah, you are right, I will see what we can do, I might need your wisdom when it comes to this one though," Sapphire spoke up worryingly, she knew it was a massive risk putting vampires, werewolves and hunters in the same room together but this mission is bigger than their petty squabbles.

Sapphire felt much better after her rest which was good, she had bigger things to worry about than her weak body. She looks down her phone contacts and calls her second in the Clan.

She lets the phone ring, "Magister, it has been a while." Was how the phone was answered.

"I know William, I apologise, I have been very busy and I am going to need some of the clan to come and help fight against an ancient vampire." Sapphire commanded, stretching her arms once more looking to Dom smiling.

"Another ancient vampire? We fought one the other month, why is this one here?" William voiced his concern, she could hear it in his voice, she knew he feared them.

"This one is seeking revenge, since I killed his brother he wants me dead, he is the last of the ancient ones though. Once he is dead we will have no more trouble from the ancient ones. They will be extinct." Sapphire explains sitting on the bed tilting her head back, she didn't plan on telling them about the werewolves until they got here, she could use her authority better face to face than over the phone.

"Yes Magister, I will send of our best warriors to aid you in killing the Ancient one, they will be there in an hour." William confirms before hanging up.

Sapphire groans tilting her head back, she knew this would stir up a lot, she would have to inform Aaron about what she just done.

"Inform me about what?" Aaron's voice caused her to jump, she must have forgotten to close the link.

"I have enlisted some other help, some help that you may not agree with." Sapphire closed her eyes gulping, she hated it when Aaron was angry, especially with her.

"What have you done, Sapphire?" Aaron demanded answers, he hated being in the dark about stuff, and she knew that.

"I have some warriors coming from my clan to support us in the fight." She cringed waiting for the reply and it was exactly what she expected.

"You did what! Are you insane? You expect us to fight with vampires? Hunters is bad enough but vampires as well? Did you even converse with Sandalio when you decided this? She would never have allowed you to this!" Amoux was talking now, she knew it, he was losing control and honestly his words hurt her, she had never let him down.

"You have always fought alongside a vampire Amoux, or did you forget that? Sandalio didn't mind because she knows vampires can be trusted because she has shares the same body with one for years. They may but heads but they care about each other they support each and they work together, how do you think I run so fast? How do you think I am so strong? How do you think I am so knowledgeable? I know what I am doing Amoux! When did you start losing trust in me?" Sapphire shouted back at Amoux, she was furious with him, he was letting his hatred get in the way of the bigger picture.