Playing The Cards

Stheno moves into the fighting stance her wrist twisting back and forth causing her Serpent Blade to spin to the side of her before spinning back in front of her. Her eyes never leaving Glasya. The blade spins 360 degrees at immense speed, quicker than any demon.

Glasya narrows his eyes trying to follow the movement of her blade, though his eyes couldn't follow it. "How are you so fast?" His hisses in anger.

"You can thank Sapphire for that, she left me with the vampire knowing I would need it more than her. After all, she knows your story, she knows what you are capable of; I showed her everything. My memories are her memories and vice versa." She taunts, her hand coming to a sudden halt by her side.

"She is a tribrid?" He tilts his head to the side, contemplating whether or not that could possibly be true or not?

"A quadbrid actually, I mean she is still part human too. I mean she couldn't be a werewolf without being human too. So she is a quadbrid." She explains, "She split up in half so we can be in two places at once. My job is to make sure you behave."

"That is impossible, no human can endure that amount of pain; she would have died instantly. Even if she didn't then werewolf venom is poisonous to vampires and vice versa. You are not only lying to me but you are lying to yourself I never thought you would do that." Glasya leans against the wall looking at his blade.

"You are not the one inside of her body, you do not feel what I feel, I feel the strength and the power that is inside her, it is stronger than any of us and I am part of it."

"No human will ever be stronger than me!" He screams as he aims and releases throwing star spinning and it rotates over itself, with a thud on the wood. Stheno nowhere in front of him. Glasya groans angrily as no one had ever been able to dodge one of his throwing stars. They always found their target. Until now.

He felt a presence behind him then cool breeze from a what seemed to be caused by a blade he spans 180 degrees his blade held at a diagonal to deflect an attack from Stheno, their blade grind against each other. Stheno puts some weight behind her grasp causing both of their blades slowly moving closer and closer towards Glasya.

Glasya grits his teeth as he felt that he was losing the strength fight, he could feel the strength behind her blade. He knew that she was using the vampires' power as well as her own, there was no way that she was that strong on her own, she must have had help. He was growing angry, no one had ever been able to beat him in a fight, he was meant to be the best; the unbeaten. Now he was going to lose from a woman at that. That is when he knew that he had to start playing dirty.

He uses his teleport gift disappearing and reappearing behind her just like she done to him, he thrusts his blade towards his new found enemy which was quickly blocked but not before an inch of skin was cut.

Stheno hisses from the sting but dismisses the cut, "You want to start playing dirty huh?" she smirks, the two Black Mamba turn back from metal, slithering up her arm, across her shoulder, slithering all the way down her body till they slither across the floor. They both lift their fronts of the body of the ground hissing.

Stheno steps behind the snakes letting them defend her for now, there was no way that Glasya would be able to get past them without them striking at him, these were fast and their bites would give him bad symptoms that would not help the fight.

Glasya looks at the snakes, "You have changed your attack snakes, what happened to the Inland Taipan?"

Stheno grinned, "Black Mamba's bite gives better symptoms, a slower and more painful death. Go ahead why don't you try and get passed them? I would love to see you die from my snakes." her eyes stared at him in a daring way, she took another step back, then to the side to lean against the wall.