Chapter 14

Camila's POV

I woke up with Lauren's arms still surrounding me. Her chest was rising peacefully against my back and I almost refrained from turning around, but I wanted to see her. 

Her face was inches away from mine and her eyes were closed, hiding the beautiful emeralds I'd fallen in love with. How could someone be this gorgeous in the morning? I was sure I looked hideous with yesterday's make up smeared around. 

Slowly I pulled the covers off and lifted up Lauren's arm, carefully not waking her up. I walked over to her bathroom and the reflection in the mirror confirmed my suspicion. Certainly the one day old make up was smeared around my face, but in addition I also had dark bags circling beneath my eyes.

I bowed down and started to rub water on my face. It was a real struggle to get the remains off but eventually when I looked decent enough I averted my gaze back to my reflection from the mirror.

I was leaning down again when I felt a pair of arms sneak around my waist. Her touch made my knees weak and as I turned around to receive a light morning peck I pulled away, laughing. 

"I haven't brushed my teeth." I explained and rested my hands around her neck, playing with the roots of the dark hair.

"Me neither." She answered, closing her eyes and leaning in. Reflexively I shut mine close as her lips landed on mine once again, causing the butterflies in my stomach to burst alive. I pushed into the kiss my tongue swiping across her bottom lip, but it was her time to pull away now.

"Not so fast." Lauren teased with a big grin on her face, her hand brushing my flushed cheek as her smirk grew wider, evidently enjoying my state. "I've to remove my make-up." She said with a wink as she let go off me and moved to the mirror.

I sent her a glare, getting an idea as I snook my hands around her waist and turned my head so that I could place soft kissing on her neck. "Are you sure you don't want to continue where we left off..." I husked seductively, not missing the way Lauren gulped heavily.

In the reflection of her face I could see her eyes shutting close as my kisses become open-mouthed, letting my tongue swipe over the bare skin lightly. 

"You don't seem so sure." I hummed satisfied as a small moan escaped her lips. I'd never engaged in anything like this before but I knew what the throbbing between my legs meant. Lauren was turning me on badly, and she wasn't even the one doing anything.

A smug smile grew on my lips and few seconds later I tore my lips away, walking to the end of her bathroom back into her bedroom, a groan sounding from behind me. I spread myself across her bed, thoroughly satisfied that I hadn't given into her and succeeded in my my revenge.

It didn't take long before Lauren stood in the door, her eyes dark and I could see the annoyance across her face. She tramped over to her bed, slumping down beside me. 

"What the hell Camila?" She grumbled frustrated and I shrugged, facing upwards and at all costs avoiding the piercing green eyes.

"Revenge." I said while my lips formed a grin. "You started it, so I think it's only fair that I end it."

"Oh you think it's over, do you?" Lauren queried and my heart sped up at her mischievous tone. I swallowed, keeping my cool facade the best I could but from the light snicker that escaped Lauren's mouth I knew I was doing a terrible job.

She let out a small chuckle before I felt a shift in the mattress and her weight was suddenly pressing me down. Her body so close to mine that I could feel her heart beating rapidly in her chest. It was one of the most intense things, to actually have it confirmed that I had the same affect on her.