Chapter 30

Camila's POV
Right after returning from the beach, I was lying in bed while feeling Lauren's chest rise steadily against my back. It was nice, having one of those quiet and mellow moments to ourselves.

Sienna was probably out partying which left us alone.

Lauren had intertwined our legs together and I felt like we were completing each other as my love for this girl only grew as the time went by.

"Lauren, are you sleeping?" I asked rolling over to face her.

"Mhm, not anymore." She mumbled still with her eyes closed.

I nuzzled my nose on hers as I kissed her lips softly earning her smiling into it.

She finally opened her eyes revealing the shades of green that sparkled at me; "What was that for Camz?"

Lucky for me the room was dark, hiding the obvious blush that crept onto my face.

I cuddled closer up to her before I slowly left traces of small kisses up her neck causing her to let out a small moan.

"Camila.. It's late and I got soccer tomorrow.." She murmured obviously not wanting me to stop.

"Lauren. I want you." I whispered in between kisses.

I could feel her breathing increase as she sat herself a bit up and took my hand giving it a small squeeze; "You sure?"

I sighed out before leaning in letting my lips grasp hers teasingly before I let out an almost silent; "Yes."

I cold feel Lauren's warm hands all over me as I lied myself back and relaxed letting her work her magic.

That night I fell asleep after giving myself away to the only one that would ever deserve me.

I woke up to feel the cold and empty space beside me. A bit disappointed I sat up and turned my gaze over to Sienna who was lying like a slob spread across her bed.

Lauren had probably already gotten ready for soccer. As far as I knew her and Sienna had each their own car which meant they wouldn't be driving together.

I went out of the bed and headed to the bathroom. I saw that my face had a brand new shine to it, it was as if I glowed with happiness.

Suddenly the room went dark and I felt hands resting on my hips pulling me in close.

"Good thing you didn't leave without a proper goodbye." I chuckled, but got surprised when her lips met mine with an unfamiliar force.

The kiss felt weak, almost aggressive. Maybe it had something to do with yesterday? No this wasn't right..

I was about to pull away when the door was opened and the light went on revealing a shocked Lauren standing in the door.

I turned to face Sienna standing with a huge grin on her face. I wriggled myself out of her grip and started chase after Lauren who was on her way to her car.

She got in before I could reach her and I could hear the engine starting.

I ran over and slammed my hands on her window; "Lauren! Lauren please! Baby, let me explain. Please!"

She didn't look at me instead she set the car in reverse and drove out leaving me running after the car a couple of houses down.

I ran my hand through my hair frustrated. Shit Camila. My tears couldn't stop streaming down my face as I sprinted back to the house.

I met a smirking Sienna standing in the door watching the scene that had unfolded in front of her and before I could think my hand made an instant contact with her face.