Chapter 1

AN: Hey loves! So this is the start of my book, "Taken." I hope you like it! :*

WARNING: This book will include Rated R visuals... (;

THIS BOOK IS UNDER HUGE EDITING.

Please just keep on reading.

**

Amber

Why did I even go? I hate parties, but Bridgette said it be, "fun." Well if getting touched by random sweaty people is "Fun".. Then you can count me out. I stumbled out of the house, just a bit tipsy, not too bad though. I just had maybe 2/4 of a beer. I pull my dress down a little, stumbling down the sidewalk. I've had it since the 9th grade, and it's a bit tinnier than I remember. I stop to put my coat on. Taking little, simple breaths I can see my warm breath collide with the harsh, dry winter weather. Forming little smoke clouds with every puff. I pull my dress down and continue to walk down the sidewalk, it had to be around 1 in the morning now. I stop to take out my phone and look at the time. 12:47, I was close. I put my phone in my purse and continue walking. I started looking around while walking home, and it was pitch black, except for the dim, yellow street lights.

*Crack*

I hear a branch break, I shift my head behind me, trying to find the substance of that noise.

"Shit!"

I can faintly hear the voice say.. Was I being followed?! I had to be not but 20 meters away from the house by now? I take off my heels, pull down my dress and start to walk faster. Out of curiosity I take a look behind me. I see a dark figure with its head down, start to walk.

Ive always feared this would happen. My mum always warned me to watch my surrounding, always have someone with you to protect you. But I'm 19 now, and I think I'm old enough to watch out for myself. But I'm skinny and 5'5. There's not much I can do when it comes to this stuff...

My heart starts racing. I can feel fear start to take over with every step, I breath in and out settling my breath. Until then, I hear foot steps behind me. Gradually getting faster. Without even taking the chance of looking behind me again, I take off sprinting. Hoping he wouldn't follow, but yet he did just that. I can faintly hear the footsteps start to gain speed over my panting. I can feel tears forming in my eyes, letting the cold winter wind take them. Crying? Already? Well this is scary, I've always cried over the simplest things.

I can feel my hair hit my back with every step, and my feet ache from the cold ground. I take a sharp right onto a different street. I can still hear the foot steps jogging behind me, gradually getting heavier with every step, I can almost feel the mans breath on my back, and goosebumps form all over.

With every pounce, with every step, I can feel my fear start to gain. He was only a few feet away from me. And I started sprinting like there was no tomorrow. I start to whimper, but I put my hand over my mouth while still sprinting. Tears, still streaming down my face. Is this it? Is this how It all ends? My foot lands on a sharp pebble, I wince at the pain, but brush it off, still running, I can feel the wind hit my wound on my foot, and blood starts to cover the bottom of my foot. I take another sharp left into a valley, hoping to loose this person. But, my worst fear has taken over. I stop, standing, staring at a brick wall. A dead end. I'm paralyzed, just looking at the wall. I hear the mans foot steps get louder, until they halt to a stop, then slowly scraping against the pavement, start to walk towards me. I don't turn around, I just stare at the wall. Not letting the man see my fear. I can't bare to look at the man.

He gives a small laugh.

"Look at me." The man says, with a deep, raspy voice. I avoid his comment, and put my head down, letting my hair shade my face.

"LOOK AT ME DAMNIT!"

He says, jolting towards me, making me drop my heels and tense up. I slowly turn, wiping the tears from my face. He takes 2 steps towards me. He is tall, but half of his face is covered with a dark grey hoodie. He gives an evil, dark laugh, letting a grin spread across his face. He starts to move his hand towards his head, removing his hoodie. His jawline is sharper than knives, and his eyes glow almost a golden color, letting the moon hit it. Scared, and defenseles. The man and I stare at each other for a good 30 seconds. He has a soft innocent look, but he looks down and looks back up, his eyes darker than before, jawline tensed. He gives me a smirk, and shoves me against the brick wall. Making me whimper.