Chapter 35

Comment and vote!

Amber

After drying myself completely, I quickly throw on my clothes that Zayn had given me. I take one last look in the mirror. Baggy shirt with boxers, huh. I pull my hair up into a tight bun with the hair tie on my wrist. I can help but to play back the memories of the Zayn occurrence. Gosh I'm so ashamed and embarrassed. I honestly do not know how to feel about the situation. Zayn has been, more touchy lately? I don't know. Maybe I'm just assuming things.

But I do know that I'm not pushing away when he decides to grope me. I find it pleasurable. And I yes I know I shouldn't be falling for him like this. Yes I know he's the one who kidnapped me. And yes I know he's the one who left this ugly scar on my foot - or, maybe it was, just me being clumsy. Either way, none of those things seem to bother me like they used to. Call me crazy, but I think I'm falling for my kidnapper?

No Amber, no you're not. Why would he like you of all people? You're pathetic Amber. A waste of space. Look at the scars on your arms, do you think he wants that? No, he doesn't. Do you think he wants someone with just average brown hair? Of course not!

I sigh and look down from my reflection in the mirror, letting a tear escape down. Zayn fucks up my feelings, and I hate it.

I turn to walk out of the bathroom. I put my hand on the door nob, but it turns itself. Pushing me back, Zayn bumps into my chest. I look up to him with big eyes. Wiping my cheek just incase another tear had flown down. I'd hate to look like a peasant to him.

"S-sorry I was just, you kind of took a while so.." He scratches the back of his neck. "Just seeing if you were okay!" He chuckles nervously.

I give the best smile I could and walk out of the bathroom, heading to his bed. I hear the door close behind me and Zayns heavy foot steps come close behind.

"S-so what are the plans for tomorrow?" I hear him ask. Why would he ask me? I don't run this place? He does? I plop myself onto his bed, then climb to my side of the bed.

"I don't know, this is your place." I say almost questionably, tucking myself beneath his covers.

"Right right." He nods tucking himself under his side. "My clothes fit you well." He adds.

I turn my self over to his side. Still laying on my side, I watch as he leans up against his headboard, abs straight in my view.

"Really?" I say in almost a sarcastic tone. He is literally the most awkward person when it comes to silent occasions.

"I'm not joking Bamby!" He chuckles. "You really wear them well." He looks at me, with his face barley visible, only his chiseled jaw structures show due to the reflecting moon light off of the walls.

"Thanks Zaynie." I smile and he pillows down into the bed, turning onto his side. We are now face to face, laying down. And it's really peaceful. His plump lips stand out, along with his long eye lashes. Damn how I'm jealous of them. His hair folds into a lazy quiff as it folds out into the pillow and his chest rises with each, steady breath. Taking in his tattoos, I notice words in Arabic.

"What does that mean?" I reach to rub my thumb across his collar bone tattoo. He bites his lip when I look back at him. His golden eyes travel down my face and back up to meet my eyes. It reminds me of when I was sobbing because of his story in his truck, when he first kidnapped me. And he lifted my head up with two fingers so I could look at him while he takes in my features. Seemed like forever ago.

"What?" He blinks. "Oh this? It means be true to who you are." He smiles, crinkles forming by his eyes.

"Why would you put that? I mean it's beautiful." I run my fingers over it. "But why?"

"I don't know. I feel like it touched me in my heart. It just meant something to me. I'd hate to change no matter the circumstances." He says yawning.

"Oh." I tilt my head, taking in his abs. Something that has been drawing my attention lately. I turn on my other side, facing the side table. I feel Zayns breath on the back of my neck and it sends chills down my spine. I feel goosebumps rise all over my skin and I pull the cover tighter.

I feel my wet hair fall to my shoulders, did the band break? I lean up and run my fingers through my hair. What the-

Zayn plops down a pocket knife on the side table. "I told you I like it down." He smirks.

I shake my shake, really. He always gets his way. and that was the only band I had. I don't assume he has any so I'd rather not waste my time arguing with him. I sigh and lay on my side next to him. He stares into my eyes. I open my mouth to speak, but I'm interrupted.

"Hey Amber?"

"Yeah?" I say locking eyes with him still. He shifts closer to me and breaths out his nose.

"Do you want me to kiss you?"