Chapter 44

Zayn

I buried my face into Liam's so comfortable bed. How could I have been to be as to so stupid, to tell a girl that doesn't even like me that I loved her?

I don't even know the girl! Well, I kind of do, but not really. Something just pushed it out of me, when I found out she was scared of me, it just. Shattered me. I wanted to let her know that she's safe, and that I wouldn't ever, ever let anything touch her under any circumstance. And if I had ever hurt her, by god I would kill myself.

I can't begin to think of how badly I've treated her. She's right, it's just, she sends me all these mixed emotions. I dont know what she wants from me! When I saw her kiss Niall, or Niall kiss her, I couldn't take it. I wanted to jump out of a train and die. Nobody understands the feeling of seeing someone you have kept your feelings from, someone who you know you love, but deny it continuously, someone who's just, them, kiss someone else.

I wipe my tear and curl into a ball. She does deserve Niall. He's so much more better than me. Harry treated her worse and I'm pretty sure they are already fuck buddies. Dammit! Where did I go wrong, where! Oh, maybe the part where you kidnapped her. Just perhaps. Fuck you Zayn, fuck you! You're a pathetic waste of space.

I hear the door creep open and I snap my head around, somewhat praying it was Amber coming back for me. It was only Liam, but I'm happy to see him too. He steps in and looks down, closing the door behind him. He walks over to his bed and crawls onto next to me, since it's an in-ground bed.

"Hey." He says.

"Hi." My raspy voice cracks. Dammit. What else can I do wrong? I can't even talk right. I'm such a damn failure.

"Mind telling me why you look like bloody hell." He chuckles and I can't help but laugh. I sit up against the glass and cross my legs. He adjust him self and sits in front of me while I play with my fingers to stop myself from crying.

**

Liam

His eyes are so red. So full of pain and despair, it hurts seeing him like this. I can't, he's my best mate. This physically hurts. But I will do my all, I will give my all, I will be my all to make this man happy again. Because right now, no homo, he's my everything.

"I just-" He chuckles weakly and a tear drips onto my bed as he plays with his fingers, looking down. I scoot closer to him, legs touching and pull his head up with my fingers.

"Don't cry, just talk babe." I smile and he forces one too. I wipe the tear that was streaming down his face.

"I told Amber I love her."

"You what?!" I lean back a bit, this was a blow to the chest I wasn't ready for.

"I know I know, it was horrendously stupid, it just came out." His voice cracks and his lip quivers. "Liam I think she hates me now." He looks down then back up, his voice cracking as tears upon tears stream down his face. My stomach churns. He's so broken, so terribly broken.

I pull him into a tight hug as he sobs into my shoulder. I get up and adjust myself in the bed, laying down now we are faced chest to chest, I pull him in again, wrapping my arms around him as he buries his face into my chest.

"Shh, Shh it's all right babe." I rub the back of his head, then down to the bottom of his spine. I do that multiple times until his sobs lower. You might say this is more of a romance love, but nobody will understand how close Zayn and I are. Nothing between us is awkward. I probably shouldn't be saying this but, him and I have kissed actually, just out of curiosity. He's nothing but a big brother to me though.

"I don't know what to do Liam." He says in between sobs. Nobody would be this upset over something like this unless he truly does love her. This upsets me though, not only because she just let him walk out, but because I've never seen Zayn crying so much. I've never seen him take such regret. Not to mention I'm losing the tough bad boy Zayn I used to know.

"It was an honest mistake, she knows that. When I walked in she was crying too." I rub the back of his head and he looks up with red, puffed eyes. Tear stains take over his cheeks.

"She was?" His voice cracks.

"Yes." I smile and he smiles a bit, showing those beautiful teeth. I chuckle and he shoves his face back into my chest.

"Please help me." He mumbles.

**
So I've decided to leave you without a cliff hanger on this one.

What did you think guys? Comment. How are you feeling about #zamber

Plot twist right!? Sorry to mess with your feels.

Comment and vote on the last two chapters!