Chapter 32

Amber

It's been what seems like hours that Niall and I have been laughing. My stomach hurts and I swear I can't take anymore. Nialls story's are the best and his laugh just makes me laugh. It fits him so well and honestly, I haven't had a good laugh like that in a while. I'm glad Niall can make me smile. Like I said, with all this drama going on, and not to mention me being kidnapped. I have lacked my smiling.

"Then after that," Niall gasped for breath. "we tripped him and he fell face forward into a stop sign!" Niall duffles over in laughter, holding his stomach. I laugh at Nialls little story and cover my mouth. I can't stand my laugh it's so, so, ew.

Foot steps get louder until I see the little light under my door turn black. I wasn't prepared to see Zayn walk in, with only a towel wrapped around his waist. His hands shoot to hold the towel. I sit up taller and straighten out my hair, hoping he wouldn't see the heat rising to my face.

"Pardon me, Niall. May I have a word with Amber?" He ducked his head and cleared his throat.

It will just be so awkward, talking to me in a towel?

"Of course." He said smiling brighter than usual. He pushed himself off the bed and slipped past Zayn in the door, slowly limping. I noticed he had forgot his crutches.

When the sound of the door shut behind Zayn, he tipped his head. "Amber." He said, walking over to the bathroom ever so quietly.

"Zayn." I replied twiddling with my fingers. His back flexed with every step towards the bathroom, and barley I could see the water from his hair, drip down his spine until It reached the towel.

He turned around at the door, facing me but never making eye contact. He gazed at the ground as if it were more interesting than my face. His wet hair drips on his chest. It streams down the creases of his abs. Making glistening water marks until It reaches his V-line, from there it goes down...

"I'm going to get dressed." He says still looking at the ground, but taking his lip in between his teeth. "Just please stay here. Please." With that he takes his hand off the door frame and slides into the bathroom, closing the door behind him.

I considered leaving, because I honestly do not want to talk to him. And if I were him, I wouldn't want to talk to myself either. His lips were just there and I couldn't help but lean in and kiss him. I didn't expect it from myself either and I didn't want to do it, but I suppose I did do it. Stupid stupid stupid! Why was I even bothering with him? I should be in college! I should be getting good grades and making my aunt proud. Since she's the only one who ever really cared about me. I should be at the pool with my friends, tanning in the sun. Not being stuck here. My life under threat by my ex, and being held hostage by a millionaire and his mates.

"All right." Zayn stepped out in a sigh. He was wearing a black tank top and baggy sweats, hanging just below his hips. I pushed myself further into the head board and crossed my arms as Zayn sat on the side of the bed, causing it to dip. He took a sigh again and looked down at his arms.

"I see you and Niall have gotten along." He nods, pursing his lips.

"Yeah, he's a sweet boy. " I wipe my nose and play with a strand of my hair.

"He is." Zayn chuckles and picks at his sweat pants.

I can't stand this any longer, I need to get this out and it's not going to happen if we just stay here and act like nothing happened.

"Zayn I'm sorry." I look up at him.

"What?" He furrows his eyebrows and looks up, positioning himself towards me.