Chapter 60

ITS ALREADY CHAPTER 60

WHAT AN ADVENTURE

lol. All of you were so like "What the fuck." In the last chapter I was dying.

LOL PLOT TWIST MOTHAFUCKAAAAAA.

Love you all, vote and comment. (:

**

Amber

I straddle Zayn as he pulls out his phone, interrupting our session. His face goes white and his eyes widen.

"Make it look like we are fighting." He whispers.

"What?" I laugh. I expected him to laugh too but, his face stays white. His eyes widen even more and he breaths out.

Showing me his phone, I look at the text he got.

From: Payne Train (;

Just saw Matt drive past our house. I think he's coming for you guys, he could be anywhere near you, get out of there pronto.

My breath hitches and I feel myself look around. Zayn grabs my face and turns me towards him.

"He's in the bushes."

I feel tears form and try to look over, but he turns my face to him, but with more force. "Act like we are fighting. Run into the woods. I'll get you out of there soon. I promise." He gives me one last smile before I get up, and shakily slip on my dress.

"I killed your brother." He states, getting up.

"You what?!" I yell, stomping towards him.

"He's a pussy." He smirks. I push him back and he stumbles, while slipping on his shirt.

"Don't call my brother a pussy." I spit through my teeth. My brother is my best friend, or was..

"He was weak." He whispers, smiling.

I push him one last time with all my strength, making him fall down. "Don't fucking talk about my brother you pot head dick!" I spit, stomping away into the woods.

I don't know if he's joking or not, but either way I'm pissed off. He shouldn't fucking talk about my brother like that. He doesn't know my brother, he doesn't know what he went through. I'm fucking fuming. I stomp into the woods with my heels in my hand, and the back of my dress un-zipped.

Passing trees, I walk further in. I don't care where I'm going. I just need to get my brother off my mind. And I'll do anything.

**

Zayn

Wow. That was fast..

I slip on my shoes and shove my hand in my pocket, making sure the 9 millimeter is still in there. I know I shouldn't have brought a gun to a date but, there could be anything out here. And I need to keep Amber safe. Even if my life deepened on it.

I phone Liam and wait for him to pick up.

"Zayn!" He yells through the phone.

"Get the car, being Niall, Louis, Harry and yourself to Begabay beach. Go the back way, I spotted Matt in the bushes on the side of the road." I whisper, turning around so Matt couldn't figure out what I was saying.

"Has he made any action? You brought the gun I told you to bring right?" He says in a panicked manner, breathing heavily.

"Liam I'm fine. I sent Amber off into the woods. I think Matt will follow her in there, we are going to come up from behind and attack." I whisper, walking around, taking my tie off, just in case someone needs to be choked. "I don't think he has many people with him. So nows our time to attack." I rub the back of my neck.

"Okay." Liam breaths shakily.

"Liam." I say.

"Yeah?"

"Whatever happens tonight, don't forget how much we've been through. If anything happens to me, take care of Amber. Don't let anyone hurt her. Liam I love you." I wipe a tear, mostly out of fear.

"I love you too Zayn." He sniffs.

"Please hurry." I say, right before he ends the call. I throw my phone on the pillow, and put my hands on my head.

Grow up Zayn, you can do this. I know you didn't expect this to happen tonight but, you can do this. You've been training day and night in your personal gym. It's okay. Breath.

I breath out and in, and turn around to look at the woods. I start walking towards the hill bushes.