Chapter 15

I love you! Stay perfect! And comment and vote. Please!

**

Amber:

"I can't answer that." He says looking down.

I can't help but feel weak. Let down. I furrow my eye brows and lean forward.

"W-why?" I stutter. I can't feel tears start to form again. Does he know something I don't?

"I um." He coughs. "I'm just not sure if you're going to be okay. The other gang wants you, and we have no idea why. The leader says he knows who you are. You guys had a past. And he wants you back." Niall looks up at me and gives me an apologizing look.

"D-do you h-happen to k-know his name?" I stutter even more. I mentally slap myself. Who was this guy and why did he want me? I mean, I'm not the most attractive person in the world.

"It's something like uh." He pauses then closes his eyes trying to remember. "MATT!" He pops out in excitement, pointing his finger.

My eyes widen in shock. No. It can't be.

"No no no no." Tears fall from my cheeks. "Not Matt." I stand up and back against the wall and fall to my knees.

"Not Matt." I repeat.

**

Liam's POV:

Zayn turns and looks at me. I might be in the kitchen but his eyes are darker than a black hole I swear. I just nod in agreement. Finally Zayn has taken over. And I'm proud of him.

"Call Niall, Louis, Zack, Joey, and Roy." Zayn looks at me and I pull out my phone.

First I call Louis.

"Hellooooo?" He draws out.

"Aye man. I need you at the house now. Gotta go, see ya mate." I hang up on him.

**

Louis's POV:

"Aye man. I need you at the house now. Gotta go, see ya mate." Then he hangs up on me.

I draw my phone from my ear and scrunch my eyebrows.

"What the actual fuck?" I say aloud.

"Who was that baby?" A female voice comes from the other side of the bed.

"Eh nobody Sadie."

"It's Samantha."

"What the fuck ever. Get out."

I point to the door and he huffs, grabs her Jacket and stomps out the house.

"Fucking slut." I whisper under my breath.

"What was that?" She slams the door open.

"GET. OUT." I yell at her and point at the door again. What the hell does this girl not get about get out. It's not that hard.

She slams to door and it echoes through the house. We all have our own house that we stay at on breaks, or that we go to when we are mad at each other. I sigh and pull myself out of bed. Areas by my groin hurt real bad. I groan and throw myself on the floor.

"Fuck." I mumble.

I push myself off the floor, feeling every bone and muscle in my body ache. We went hard last night. I wonder how she can walk. Maybe she's born a slut. Who knows. I slip on my grey sweats and don't mind to put on boxers or a shirt.

After what felt like an hour. I finally made myself down stairs to get some tea. I turn on the brewer and hop on the counter. I bury my face in my hands and groan again. I must have got a little drunk last night too. My head aches and the sun burns my eyes. I grab my sunglasses from the counter and put them on. I know I know, sunglasses inside sound stupid. But, they are your superman when you're hungover. I start to feel a stinging pain in my stomach. Oh no.