Chapter 54

PLEASE READ:

GO CHECK OUT MY NEW PARANORMAL BOOK CALLED

Bad

IM REALLY HAPPY ABOUT IT SO PLEASE GO CHECK IT OUT RIGHT NOW

RIGHT AFTER YOU READ THIS CHAPTER

**

Amber

"But what if we get caught. By, him." I nudge my head into Zayns neck, while his arms wrap around my waist pulling me closer to him.

"We won't, trust me. I have connections." His soft voice rumbles slightly through his chest.

I lean back and look into his eyes. "You don't have to do this, you know."

He chuckles. "I've always wanted to take a pretty girl on a date." His warm eyes grow even warmer, as his grip on my waist tightens. His smile grows and I giggle.

I bite my lip and kiss his neck, before pulling him into a warm hug.

"I'll get you some clothes. Sophia has tons she hasn't even worn." He steps back, leaving the warm embrace that we were just in, causing me to pout slightly. "But stay here, okay?" He smiles, holding his hands out as if I were a dog.

"Hurry up." I wink and he exits out the door, smiling.

As soon as the door closes, I throw towels on the counter, run to turn the shower on and set out the blow dryer that is probably Sophia's on the counter.

Stripping fast, I hop in the shower, not even caring if it is warm. I have to be ready for this date. For some reason, I feel like it's a first impression. A first time for him to get to know the real me. Not Amber, the girl that Matt wants.

Washing my hair very fast, I find a shaver on the counter. I start to debate in thought. I mean, I should shave.. Right? It's no biggie.

Shaving fast, (in all areas) just incase stuff happens. I turn the water off. Squeezing my hair, I drain most of the water out, before flipping it back and fourth.

Sliding the door open, I go to step out, but find Zayn sitting on the toilet, playing a game on his phone. I shut the door fast, finding my way to the back of the shower. What the fuck?!

"Zayn! What the bloody hell are you doing in here?" I cover my areas, even know he can't see me. I feel like he can. God I hope he didn't see anything.

I hear him chuckle and see his shadow get up. "I'm waiting for you to get out."

"I'm naked?!"

"Should I be?" His shadow steps closer.

"Zayn!"

Next thing I know, the door slides open, with Zayn on the other side. "It's not like I haven't seen everything before, love." He says smirking.

I cover my areas. "Get out."

"Come here."

"Get out."

"Come here."

"Zayn."

"Amber."

"Don't test me."

"I'm not a teacher."

"Zayn!"

He steps in the tub, making me back up to a corner. I hear him chuckle. "Are you insecure?"

"Just a fucking bit."

"Don't worry." He steps back and looks me up and down. "Your body is on point darling." He winks, then unfolds a towel in his hand.

"Now come here." He looks down, still unfolding.

I guess I can't stand here wet anymore, no pun intended, so I step forward.

He wraps a towel around my body, bringing him self closer to me. His breath hits my neck, making chills raid through my body.

His fingers slide down my arm when he finishes, making a jolt burn my skin.

"You know, I can dry myself." I mumble as he steps back while I hold the towel.

"Unless I can watch, there's no fun in that." He winks, stepping out of the shower. I step out after him, only to find a lace bra and thong on the counter, along with a little black dress, and red pumps.

"Lace?"

"Lace." He smirks, with a nod of the head.

I bite my lip and look at it. It's green. Never seen green lacing before but.. Okay.

"Well get out I have to dress." I push him out if the bathroom and close the door, locking it. I lean against the door and close my eyes.

What the hell just happened.