Chapter 19

AN:

Comment and vote please! Love you guys and keep up the good work! <3

**

Zayns POV:

"So here's where he took her." He sat up and I was at the edge of the couch. He? Did he say he as in Harry and her as in Amber? Oh. Great.

Louis take another sip of his mug and leans back and starts playing on his phone. I give him a confused look. What is he doing? Maybe he's looking up the location. I lean back in my seat and we sit for about a minute just ruffling with my jean jacket.

"Fluffy shits and piss!" Louis leans toward, striking me in shock. I lean forward too out of curiosity. "Damn Flappy Bird." He grunts and plops back into the chair.

"Lou." I say. I hear the 'Ding' every time he passes through a tube. "Lou." I repeat.

Ding

"Man-"

Ding

"Lou-"

Ding

"FUCKING LOUIS." I jump up, aggravated from being interrupted by his game. He looks up and locks his phone, giving me a mad look.

I sit back down in the chair and sigh. I'm never going to get to her in time. What of Harry has already sold her?

"Sold her." I whisper out loud, while thoughts run through my head. It's all coming together! He's taking her to the warehouse! That's the only place he could take her.

"What?" Lou stands up confused.

"The warehouse! That's where he's taking her!"

"No-"

"It has to be-"

"Zayn-"

"I've got to get-"

"BITCH LET ME FINISH." Louis snaps. I shoot back to reality and look at Louis. There is no where he's taking her besides the Warehouse to give to the other gang. That's who he was on the phone with outside while we were playing games, then when Amber came in, he came in at the same time. That's why he left, that's why-

"He's not taking her to the warehouse." He interrupts my thoughts.

"W-what?" I question, not sure if I heard him correctly. I sit down and burry my fingers in my hair.

Not taking her to the warehouse?

"Bullshit." I grunt and glare at Louis.

"Just... Trust Harry okay? She's in good hands." Louis nods and smiles. He starts to turn to walk back the the game room.

"Wait." I stand up quickly, almost leaving me lightheaded. Lou turns around and gives me a 'what now' look. "Can you just, can you at least give me a hint?"

Louis sighs and turns to start walking towards the couch. I feel relief in my chest, but that is soon broken as Louis just came back to grab his cup, then turns to walk again.

Just then I hear a slight call, but I brush it off. I'm probably hearing things. I've got to at least find where he's taking her. Just to make sure. I don't want to protect her, trust me. I just.. I can't let the Matt get her. Like I said, that would be too easy for him.

I hear another call, but only louder. It sounds like my name, but I'm not sure, so I just try to pull out my phone and fiddle with it. I'll try to call Harry.

**

Liam's POV:

"Zaayyynnn!" I yell from downstairs. I just look at the open patio door, the breeze blowing in while flowing through the curtains. He's going to be pissed when he finds out. I listen, but there is no reply.

"ZAYYNN!" I yell louder, hoping he would hear. But I don't hear a response.

"Ugh." I grunt and pull myself from looking at the door, and run to go upstairs. Zayn seriously need hearing aids.

I make it upstairs and start walking down the cold wooden hallway. Shivers run through me as I remember the talk with Louis and Zayn. I could hear them through the walls, but then he can't hear me.. Weird.

I find my way into the living room to see him sitting alone.

"Zayn." I say but he holds up a finger. I look at his other hand and see him holding his phone up to his ear.

"Zayn." I repeat. This is more important than a damn phone call, that can wait. He gives me a glare and slides down in the couch.

"Zayn Niall's gone!" I blurt out. Ignore that.

Zayn looks up and furrows his eyebrows, letting his jaw slightly open. Perhaps out of shock. I feel chills as those words come out of my mouth. He's done it a lot, but, only for a certain reason. This isn't like Niall to do it out of the blue... No. Something is wrong. I can feel it. He lowers the phone and ends the call, leaving an echoing "beep."

**

AN: Where do you think Niall ran too?

Or...

Did he run...

Comment (;

(Sorry for the short chapter) I'll try to update again tonight or tomorrow.