Chapter 7

AUTHORS NOTE: I WILL BE POSTING TWO CHAPTERS TONIGHT BECAUSE I LOVE YOU OKAY.

Amber:

"No. No I need her awake... When do you think?-"

I hear a raspy voice, my eyes flutter open, and start to adjust to the dark surroundings. I look the left, searching the room to look for the voice I've been hearing, then look to the right, I look up to see Zayn and another meaty man in white standing next to him.

"Speaking of sleeping beauty." The man in white says.

"Amber?" Zayn says, running to the bed.

"W-what happened? Why is this man here?" I ask in confusion, still rubbing my head. It's throbbing and I don't know why.

"Now, she needs a lot of protein and rest. I don't want her up and running for maybe a day or two." The man in white says, ignoring my comment.

"We can't wait that long!? We have to go somewhere?!" Zayn says turning around tall, straightening his back.

"It's going to have to happen. Call me if you need any information." The man says, walking out of the room, closing the door behind him.

"FUCK!" Zayn shouts, clenching his fist.

He grabs the back of his head with both hands, trying to calm.

"Who was that. And why am I here? Zayn what's going on?!" I asked, more confused than I was 5 minutes ago.

He stares at me and bites his lip for less than a minute, then walks over to the bed and sits at the end of it, putting his hand at the frame of the bed to support the rest of his body. He leans over and puts his elbows on his knees, intertwining his fingers together, he takes a deep breath, then looks at me.

"You lost a lot of blood."

"What? How-"

"When I grabbed you and put you in the car, I forgot that your foot was... Cut open. And I loosened the cut, allowing blood to rush out." Zayn interrupted, then hung his head in shame.

His hair was messed up, you could tell he's ran his fingers through it multiple times, and bags hung Below his eyes leaving a tired look to set his face.

"Oh, well, it's fine, at least I'm better-"

"Amber I almost fucking killed you. You've been out for the whole day." Zayn shouts, raising his voice and standing up, walking away from the bed.

I look outside. Then look at the clock, it's almost 7:00 pm.

"Well it's not your fault."

"Do you even realize what you just said?!" Zayn quickly turns to chuckle at me, then his face forms with no emotion. "I wouldn't live with myself if I killed you. Actually, if you weren't being so damn clumsy-"

"Oh so this is my fault now?!" I lean up and point my finger at myself.

I can feel the heat rise to my face. How dare he?

"You know what I remember, is, you, fucking chasing me for no goddamn reason, then making me step on.. Whatever the hell I stepped on!? Then, you save me. What is going on?!"

I couldn't hold my anger in anymore. My blood was boiling. I want answers, and I want them now.

"I don't even know you."

His expression falls blank. Zayn looks at me with dark, daring eyes, and clenches his jaw and fist, then turns and takes off his leather jacket. He throws his jacket in the corner if the room, leaving him in a grey v-neck and black skinnys, with white converse rising just above the ankle.