Chapter 37

Vote and comment!

**

Amber

"Wake up." I lean over, swiping the hand that is shrugging my shoulders. "Bamby c'mon wake up!" The whispers get louder and I here him sigh. I pull the covers over my head, blocking out the sun light.

Suddenly the smell of breakfast fills my lungs, and I shoot up. "Hey! Happy to be awake aren't you?" I give a lopsided smile and Zayn dips on the bed next to me, already dressed in black skinny jeans, brown boots, white shirt and a jean jacket.

"Made you breakfast love." He almost giggles, placing the tray on the bedside next to me. "Eggs, bacon, and sausage. Oh! And orange juice too."

"What a basic breakfast." I mumble.

"What?"

"I'm kidding babe!" I punch his shoulder, but freeze. I didn't mean to call him babe, he chuckles and stares at me. I can feel my cheeks getting more and more flushed.

"You know, you look cute when you're just getting up." He smirks, patting down my bed head hair.

"Ruuuuuddee." I pout.

"No no I mean it!" He throws his hands up in defense, but slaps them down onto his lap. "Anyway." He sighs, staring at the food. "Dig in."

"Where's yours?" I pick up the fork and stab the eggs, stuffing them in my mouth.

"Already ate." He smiles, watching my every move. "Hungry are you?"

I nod, unable to speak. I swallow all my scrambled eggs and move onto the bacon.

"Here, let me help you." He reached for a bacon strip, confused of what he was doing, I stop and watch him, mouth full. I probably look like a chipmunk. He brings the bacon to his mouth and eats it him self, with an asshole smirk set straight on his face.

"Hey!" I mumble with the food in my mouth. I shove him and he chuckles, leaning away so I couldn't hit him hard. I swallow the food in a big gulp, covering my mouth. "You don't need anymore food. You're getting fat." I joke, pinching his stomach.

He puckers out his lower lip, and gives me puppy dog eyes.

"You're such a dog." I shove him one more time. I grab a bacon strip and hold it to his mouth. He takes it out of my fingers with his mouth, staring at me. "Definitely a dog. Or a cow." I giggle and he swallows it, leaning over in laughter.

"You're so mean!" He says leaning up.

"Are the rest awake?" I say right before taking a sip of my juice.

"Yeah, we are about to head off to Liam's gym." He bites his bottom lip and looks down, fiddling with his fingers.

"Dressed like that?"

"Well, I have a gym bag." He points to a sport bag by the door.

"Oh.." I say taking another sip of juice. I wish I could go with them, I really love working out. I guess it just gives me some type of an adrenalin rush. Makes me feel better about myself. But I know that Zayn and them are just doing it to bulk up for Matt for some odd reason. Harry had already told me about it the gym part but that's all I was told. He hasn't said much.

"Why are you going to the gym?"

"Well, obviously you know we are in, hmm. How should I say it. Not war but, mid battle with Matt and them? And I just, we need to get back on track you know." He nods and stands up.

"Wait." I say grabbing his arm, while setting my drink down on the tray. Zayn looks down quickly with worried eyes. "Can I come?"

"But you're just a gir-"

"I said, can I come?" I repeat and hop out of bed, heading to his closet.

"I mean, If you want. But I don't want you looking the other lads bodies."

"Why?" I giggle. "Oh and by the way, do you happen to have a sports bra? Or shorts?"

"Because I said so, and does it look like I have boobs? And I'm not sure I have the legs for shorts." He snapped.

I back up and pout. This probably means I can't go because I hate working out in a regular bra. Or just regular clothes in fact. I absolutely hate clothes, if I could run around naked I would.

"But-" He sighs stepping forward. He places a hand on my shoulder. "I guess we can go buy stuff for you." He puckers out his bottom lip, mocking me.

"Really!" I jump up in excitement, into his arms. My legs straddle his waist as he holds me up. I swear this isn't even me doing this. I just feel so comfortable.

"Really." He grins, pecking the side of my temple and setting me down. "Get dressed, we've got to go. I'll be downstairs." With that I turn to his closet for small clothes to fit in. I feel his hand slap my ass and I tense in pain.

"Hurry up." He growls into my ear, sending shivers down my spine.

**
Comment and vote beautiful. ILYSM.