Chapter 33

I seriously love you all. Don't forget to vote and comment. (:

ALSO PLEASE READ
________________

THIS BOOK IS NOW CALLED 'TAKEN' INSTEAD OF 'YOU AND I'

It's the same story line just a different title. (:

Please don't freak out and also!

Add a comment to this of what you think about the book cover. (;
**
Amber

"Bamby are you almost done?" I hear Zayn yell through the hard wooden doors.

I turn around looking for my clothes again, but it's still gone. Well duh it is. It won't just appear again. I turn back around to the door almost fully open and shitless Zayn walks in. He turns his head towards me and his eyes widen with shock. He stands still, hand on the door and I don't know what to do.

I'm naked and wet in front of Zayn. I step forward and pull Zayn into a hug, now before you say 'What?' Let me explain. If I do this, he won't be able to see my, well, you know.

"A-a-Amber what are you uh d-doing?" His hand slowly presses against my back. He's so tall, my boobs are against his abdomen and his breathing is rapid. His member is against my stomach and I can feel it pressing back. Hard .

"You can't see me exposed if I hug you like this." I say breathlessly. My head is against his chest and his hear beat seems to be beating faster.

"W-well u-um." He says with a gulp. "W-what do you want me to do? W-why didn't you just get dressed?" He chuckles, vibrations sending through his chest.

"My clothes are gone." I close my eyes. This has got to be the most embarrassing moment I will ever come across. Nothing can top this. Might as well call me dead because that's what I want to be right now.

"No they're not? They're on the toilet seat? Right over there?" I feel his hand slide off my back, probably to point where my clothes are.

Wait WHAT? I turn my head back to the toilet seat, yep. They are right there. I was looking on the counter when they were clearly on the toilet seat. How could I have been as to so dumb?

"Well," I turn to look up at Zayn. And he's staring down at me with those big golden eyes. "This is awkward." I breath.

His hand presses against my back, but even harder this time, pulling me tight against him. "No it's not." He says biting his lip with a smirk. I automatically blush and look down. That's always been my weakness. Lip bites.

His hand slowly starts to lower, sending chills down my spine. "Z-Zayn." I say putting my forehead on his chest. Yet his hand still continues to lower until it's right above my ass.

"Yeah?" He breaths.

"I've um, I-I-I have to uh-"

"Get dressed." His hands set on my shoulders, pushing me back. I feel exposed and cold now. He nods and smirks, walking out of the restroom with wet boxers and chest.