Chapter 43

Ugh, so it's one in the morning

HOW DARE YOU. THAT WAS MY SLEEP.

No I'm kidding, I love you guys.

But comment, do you ship #zamber ? (;

And I'm going to call you guys my little kidnappers.

**
Amber

"Y-you what?" Is this, is this actually happening? It can't be true, no possible way? We've only know each other for about a few weeks? In love already.

"You know what, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said anything it was a silly mistake and- I'm sorry." He stands up sighing as he pulls the back of his hair.

"No it's okay I just-"

"You just what? Don't even like me back? It's normal. A mutual feeling really. I mean, how could someone like you, like someone like me? Honestly? I hurt you all the time." He hangs his head in sham and he turns around from walking in circles. He looks up with a tear stain on his cheek and something breaks inside of me. I've seen Zayn cry, but not like this. Not emotionally filled cry. "I understand." He looks down and sniffles. "I get it." He nods, quivering his lip. "You deserve Niall. Hell, he's good looking, funny-" His voice cracks and he whimpers. "I'm sorry."

He runs out of the room. "Zayn wait!-" The door slams shut and I look down. He said he loved me. I furrow my eyebrows and wipe the tear that had streamed down. Sniffling I tuck my hair behind me ear. I would give a long speech of how bad I feel but honestly, I don't know how I feel. I don't know how to reply to that.

How do you reply to someone who tell you that they love you, when all they have been doing was giving you mixed emotions. How the hell are you supposed to reply to that?

Just then Liam walks in the room. "Hey Ambe- are you okay?" He walks in shutting the door behind him quietly. He's now got on his boxing shorts with a white tank top. He sits down on the end of the bed next to me and leans down to look at me.

"Hey hey, why are you crying?" He gives an apologetic look and and swallow the lump in my throat. Why am I crying? Because your Best-friend just told me he loved me, then I shattered his heart without even knowing it.

"Just, not feeling well." I smile and look back down, hoping he would fall for the pathetic excuse of a smile.

"That's not it love, I saw Zayn stomp down the hall way wiping his eyes. I- I tried to ask him what was wrong but, he bumped my shoulder and walked into my room, slamming the door behind him.."

"Typical Zayn, right?" I give out a weak laugh, wiping my eyes.

"Stay here. I want you to just relax on the bed and I'll be right back." He patted my back and got up to leave.

Once he was out of the room I did as he said and laid back against the bed, closing my eyes.