Chapter 6

AUTHORS NOTE: HEY!!! Haha. If you've made it this far without leaving me. Then I love you!(:
But I'm also really sorry because this chapter is REALLY, short. I'll add another though. I'll make up to you and I'll add like, 3 chapters tomorrow. Love you. I'm sorry! <3

Amber:

We've been driving for awhile now. Not a word has been said. No radio. Not even a sigh. Just silence.

I don't know where we are going. But I'm not going to question it to soon. Zayn has been griping the steering wheel so hard, it could snap in seconds.

"Zayn can we talk about this."

"Not right now, let me concentrate." He says through his teeth.

"Well, where are we going-"

"Can we just talk about it later?! Dammit." He shouts, slamming his hand on the steering wheel at the word, dammit.

I just lay my head back against the cold window. Everything has happened so fast. Questions start racing through my mind. He kidnapped me, but then saved me? Why? Why was he so mean at first, then nice later on? Why did he tell me his life story? Did he think it didn't matter because I was going to get sold and probably killed later on? And where are we going? Why aren't we heading back to town? So many questions have gone un-answered. And answers is what I need.

My hair was up in a tight pony tail at the party, and has loosened ever since.. This went on. So I reach up to pull the rubber band out of my hair, and my long dark wavy hair starts to flow from the wind, catching Zayns attention. He looks at me, then the road, then at me, then the road.

I scratch my head and them start to put my hair up in a pony again.

"Stop." Zayn says, reaching over from the wheel and gesturing my hand down from the pony tail. "I like It down." He says with a gulp, looking at me, then to the road.

"Oh.." Is all I could say.

Zayn gives a half smile, while still looking at the road, then his smile slowly starts to disappear.

"Listen..I'm sorry for yelling-"

"It's fine." I interrupt.

"No really I-"

"I said Its fine." I say again.

"Let me explain." He says, raising his voice.

I keep quiet, nodding at him to explain.

"I.. I didn't know they were going to try and do that." He says shaking his head. "And I wouldn't have brought you there-"

"But you did?" I reply.

"Amber!" Zayn says, practically yelling now. "Can I fucking finish a sentence? Shut up for once, damn."

I widen my eyes in surprise. Did he really just say that? After all this and I thought he was a sweet guy. My fucking mistake.

He lets out a long sigh not bothering to finish the sentence. He then uses the turn signal to pull into a motel. A cheap one at that, matter of fact, why are we pulling into a motel?

"Why are we here?" I ask in utter confusion.

"Why do you think." He says, pulling into a parking space and turning off the engine.

I stay quiet, trying to think. I'm kind of feeling dizzy... I feel my eyes get heavier with every breath, and then I hear a faint voice calling my name from a distance.

Everything is black.

________

Zayn:

"Why do you think?" I ask. Is she really this stupid?

I turn off the engine, and wait for a reply. None. Oh well. Maybe she's just mad. Like I could give a fuck.

I hear her breathing get heavier. I turn my head to look at Amber, was she sleeping already?

"Amber?" I say, shoving her shoulder. I listen carefully to her breathing, it's getting lighter and lighter.

"Amber wake up." My voice raises.

"Amber stop messing with me wake up!" I start to shove her shoulder.

Panic takes control of my emotions. And my breathing goes un-steady.