Chapter 11

Authors note:
Sorry I haven't been updating I've been really sick lately, I apologize!):

Also if you guys could PLEASE vote. Please please please, I'm trying to reach a goal here babes! And hey, if you do... I might update faster. (;

Amber:

Liam.

"Liam." Zayns voice was hoarse, you could tell he was frighted as he was stiff after he stood up, both of our eyes on the door.

"Zayn c'mon I just want to talk man!" Liam was still pounding on the door, trying to look through the glass on the side, but it was fuzzed.

"Shit. The others will be here soon." Zayn runs his fingers through his hair and starts to walk in circles, trying to figure out what to do.

"Others?! You mean, they're coming?" I shoot up, standing tall. All the others?! They are coming here, where I am. Shock still pulsing throughout my body. They could hurt me again. They could hurt Zayn.

"Yes Amber," His voice now frustrated. "They all live with me, we live together, in this house." Anger rose in his voice.

I tried to say something but the words died on my lips, leaving me in wonder.

"Hide."

"What-"

"Hide!" He turned, voice raised a little above a whisper. But not loud enough for Liam.

"I'm going to break down this door, I know you're in there." Liam still pounding on the door.

I grab most of my luggage and search the room, I find a hallway and run down it, searching the walls for a door. I run my fingers along the wall because it's pitch black, and I can't see anything. Finally my fingers hit a cold metal ball, and I twist it, leading me into a big room with a lot of open windows. I stare in awe as I can faintly make out the drawing on the wall made out of spray paint.

"What." I hear Zayn open the front door, it echoes through the house.

I quickly step in, and close the door behind me turning the knob. So it won't make a sound.

**

Zayns POV:

"What." I open the door, shooken up a bit. But also standing tall so he knows I'm not afraid.

"We need to talk." Liam brushes past my shoulder as he lets himself in.

I close the door and turn around, slowly taking steps towards the couch.

"Why?" Liam questions as I plop down on the couch.

"Why what?" I clearly know what he's talking about. But I try to avoid the situation.

"Why her? Out of all the sluts-"

"Girls." I correct him.

He rolls his eyes and clears his throat. "Out of all the girls, why do you choose to save her? And might I add knock me straight the fuck out?" He leans forwards, his eyes searching for answers.

"Cruel." I shake my head in disgust. "You guys wanted to rape and sell her." I stand up, heat rushes to my face and I clench my fist.

"It was a joke mate." Liam stands up now too.

"Why are you taking these girls anyway? What do you want from them?"

Liam sighs and rubs the back of his neck, sitting back down on the couch.

"They've been asking us, to get them girls their type."

"They who?" I demand to know in a deep voice. I take a deep breath and sit back down. Now realizing who he meant by, they.

"We can't let them use us anymore Li." I shake my head.

"I know I know. I just, we aren't ready to fight yet. We are only doing it to spare us some time. And mate, if you didn't want us taking her, you could have said so."

"I guess." I rub the back of my neck. Could've just said so? Harry would've kicked my ass. They won't care, Liam would've, only because me and him are close mates. We've been together since, well they took me in. He was the guy I was most comfortable with, I always followed him around. Like a puppy perhaps. But I've always felt like I got along with Li better than any of them. Maybe it's because he's forgiving, but also demanding. Something I can relate to.

Liam open his mouth to say something, but we get interrupted by a loud bang in the back. Both of out heads snap towards the sound, then I quickly look at Liam. He's still taking in the sound, his eye brows now furrowing.

"Where is she." Liam jumps up. Then looking back at me.

"She's not here." I lie.

"Don't you bullshit me Zayn. I saw the way you look at her, and I sure as hell know you won't let her go just like that." He starts walking towards the hall.

I jog towards him and put my hand on his shoulder, stopping him before he could get to the hall. He stops and give me a fierce look, daring me to do something.

"Let me talk to her first." I search his eyes for an acceptance, and he loosens up. Flexing his jaw.

"I'll be out here. And I expect you to be too within 5 minutes. The lads will be here soon." He turns to walk, and my hand slides off his shoulder, dropping to my side.

**

PS: I'm doing 2 chapters tonight. Just thought to wait and tell you guys at the end. HOORAY. :D