Chapter 24

Authors note: PLEASE READ

Yo yo yo what's crackalackin. I think that's how it goes. I'm almost positive.

VOTE AND COMMENT BAES. But for real. Ily.

**
Amber

Watching Zayn walk out if that door makes my something in my stomach drop. As if it's like he would never return.

"I'm going." I get up and start walking towards the door, but I feel a rough hand pulling my arm back.

"No you're not." Liam says with a serious face.

"Try and stop me." I spat, ripping his grip from my arm. I start to walk faster towards the door.

"You're going to get hurt." Liam shouts from behind me, stopping me in my tracks. I turn around.

"And why would you care." I smirk.

But seriously, why would he care? I know I should let it go, but his first impression wasn't the greatest. And now he's worried about my safety? No, I don't think so.

"Please don't go." He starts to step closer, throwing his puppy eyes at me. But no, oh no. I'm not falling for it. I've seen him do that to Harry and that's not a pit I want to fall into. It's tempting, yes. Just to cuddle him up you know? But he's not innocent. I know he's not. He can change moods and expressions like a pro.

"I just need to talk to Zayn, alone." I lie, slamming the door behind me before I cut off his gaze. I start to make my way outside and I see Zayns car, just starting up. I run fast trying to catch his attention. I see him start to pull out of the driveway, making me run harder and faster. This is a huge house, with a big driveway.

"Stop!" I yell, finally catching to Zayns car almost out of the drive way. It halts to a screeching stop before Zayn throws himself out of the car, slamming the door.

"What the hell are you doing? I could have killed you!" He gives me a disapproving look.

"You were going backwards, Zayn."

"You could have, I didn't, what if!" He runs his fingers through his hair in a stressful manner.

"Don't sweat it, listen." I cut him off, turning his attention back to me. "I need to come with."

"Absolutely not." He says briefly without a second to think.

"Please-"

"Never in a million years." He cuts me off this time. Why am I not aloud to do anything around this house? Look at me, sounding like a teenager fighting with her mum.

"Zayn? Zayn Malik!?" A female voice grows from the distance.

"Get in the car." He urges, opening his door.

"Wait what why?" I look around, trying to find the substance of that awful noise. I mean, yeah I wanted to get in the car in the first place, but why is he so demanding now?

"Zayn! Zayn please!" A teenage girl catches my attention, running down the street. How did she find this place? It's in the middle of no where. Well, it's off the city limits but, you know what I mean.

Zayn stops to stare at me before sliding half himself in his vehicle.

"Get in the damn car!" He shouts before slamming the door behind him.

Without a doubt, I open the door and get in the car, slamming it behind me, scooting in the seat while Zayns focus is quickly hurrying out of the flats driveway.

"Why are we in such a rush?" I question, looking at Zayn backing up.

"Fans."

"Fans what?"

"Girls, fans. They want my dick." He chuckles. I can't help but giggle also.

"Why?" I smile as he quickly screeches down the road, leaving that girl in the dust behind us. I almost feel bad.

"Ever since my mum and dad died, all their money has been with me. Every single penny." He smirks leaning back into the seat, relaxing a bit.

So that's why he was so rich. "So why are you famous?"

"What is this, 21 questions?" He chuckles, turning off the road. And into a highway.

"I have quite a few since all you've done is avoid me." I roll my eyes and look out the window.

"Haven't had time love." He slaps his hand on my thigh, making me jump out of surprise and pain. I turn to look at him, how could he just do that? He starts to rub up and down my thigh. "Don't sweat it." He mocks me from earlier with a smirk. I grab his hand with two fingers, and place it on his own lap.

"Oh, so you want to be in charge? I'm down." He opens his legs wide and smiles, staring at the road.

"Fucking disgusting." I grunt.

"You know you want it. I can see it in your eyes. You want to ride-"

"Stop." I look out the window, smirking. He can't see my smile. This doesn't turn me on, does it? No. It doesn't. It can't. Not a dick like him. I wouldn't ever blush over a rude, and perverted guy like him. Why did I even decide to go? Oh yeah, I need answers.

"Anyway," I look back at him. "why are you so famous?"

"I mean, I'm not big famous. But once the local news heard that I had millions left from dead parents," He clears his throat. "people have just been wanting to know my story I guess."

"And you haven't told them?"

"No."

"Why?"

"Because it's my business." He spat with a disrespectful tone.

I brush it off. Not like it will be the last. "So why did you tell me? And who all knows?"

"Only you and the lads. And because well," He chuckles. "nobody would believe you, you're just a helpless little girl. Crazy, and in love with the one and only Zayn Malik." He smirks. That throws me off the edge. Something inside makes me feel like I need to jump out of this car, but I want to push him out of the car. I think about it for a second, nah. I can't. He's driving.

"Fuck you." I mutter, turning back to the window. The last thing I want to do right now Is talk to this dick. I should have known better. I should have stayed with Liam, who treats me way better. Who protects me. I hear him chuckle again. What a dick. I watch the dew drop down from the windows, creating little lines and patterns in the window. Let's at least hope we can find Niall.