Chapter 41

HELLO YOU YES YOU I LOVE YOU YAYYYYYYY.

So I'm trying to figure out how to add gifs/pictures ? If anyone wants to help me with that I'll give them a follow. :*

**

Amber

"Liam!" I hear Harry call from the hall. Heavy, pouncing footsteps echo their way down the hall until they reach outside my door. The door opens and I stare at Harry with Liam by his side.

No shirt, just spandex, and gym shorts wrapped in his hands. Liam stares me down while I sit at the end of his bed. I adjust myself, wow this is uncomfortable. For some weird urge I close my legs and throw my hands on my lap, adjusting my hair slightly after.

"Yes?" Liam ducks his head, breaking away his gaze from me, then drawing it to Harry. He shuffles his feet, letting out a long and drawn out sigh as his muscles flex in his shoulders and abdomen. I swallow the saliva in my mouth, noticing it had almost dripped out.

Drooling, over Liam. Liam. Wow, I just- I can't even deal with myself right now.

"Babes got no clothes." He chuckles pointing a finger to me as he steps towards Liam.

"Oh! That's right!" Liam leans back, covering his face, hiding his cheeky smile. His face blushes with embarrassment. His abdomen tightens as he leans back, showing every muscle he has in that sexy body.

What did I just say. Lord help me... I draw my gazed to the ground as Liam and Harry chat about something under their voices, so I possibly couldn't hear. I guess ever since the whole Niall incident, I have forgotten to remind Liam to drive up to the store for a quickie. So we can call this either mine, Niall, or Liam's mistake.

"Will it be tight?" Harry cuffs his- imaginary, boobs. That's a bit odd.

"Yes." Liam smirks taking a step back.

I see Zayn walk fast past the door frame before his shoes come to a squealing halt. Zayn backs up, with a confused look as he leans against the door frame with his arm. His gaze travels from me, to Harry, to Liam, then straight back at me with wide eyes.

"What the hell is going on? Liam where were you I was looking for you? You had me worried sick mate!" He leans off, then stares at what Liam's wearing.

Same, Zayn.

"You're also partially naked if you didn't notice." Zayn grabs Liam's area then let's go with a throaty chuckle. Liam blushes then looks down, then back up to me, then Zayn.

"Sorry babe, Harry called me down." I furrow my eyebrows at the fact of Liam calling Zayn babe. Just a bit of brotherly love right? Nothing too illegal.

"What for?" Zayn shuffles his feet. He pulls his lustful stare off of Liam, for a quick glance at me. I blink once and it's like it never happened, he's staring right back at Liam but with a clenched jaw.

"Babes got no clothesss!" Harry chuckles while throwing his arms up in a little kid position. I can't help but give out a little giggle. Harold you idiot.

"Can I talk to Amber for a sec mates?" Zayn snaps his gaze at me, never breaking eye contact while the words leave his mouth.

"Why-"

"Leave." Zayn snaps, interrupting Harry. "Sorry guys." Zayn gives Liam an apologetic look. Harry throws his hands up in defense, as he scoots out the door frame with Liam. Zayn steps in and shut the door behind him, letting out a long sigh as he leans against the door with his head down.

I shuffle of the bed, scooting back again as I swallow the lump in my throat. This can only lead to him being number one, pissed. Number two, pissed. Or number three. Pissed. Now way out of this one Bamby.

Did I seriously just call myself that?

**

TA DAAAAAAAAAA.

VOTE NOW BEFORE I SHOVE A CROCODILE UP YOUR BUNGHOLE. LOL. Bunghole. IM SORRY KIDS DONT TELL YOUR MOMMY ON ME.

BUT SERIOUSLY VOTE NOW. ZAYN SAW YOU READ THIS. HE WOULD BE DISAPPOINTED IF YOU DIDNT!