Chapter 65

PLEASE

PLEASE

Go check out my other book called "I'm a business man, darling."

It's a Harry styles book and it's going to be close to something like 50 shades of gray, just not as, sexual... Hahaha.

Please go check it out!

**

Amber

"Fuck!" I grab my hair and look up.

"Shh!" The man says, I start to whimper and he covers his hand over my mouth, enabling me to breath. "Be quiet. I don't want Matt to find you, I know you don't belong with him. It's okay." He smiles and I breath in and out. He let's go of my hair and holds his finger to his mouth while he slides the door shut.

"What was that Blake!?" Matts voice gets louder and I try as hard as I can to stop breathing, and just be quiet for one second.

"Nothing's back here. I searched ever room, closet, hall. Everything." Blake sighs.

Blake thank you thank you thank you, though you could've not pulled my hair. Why would he do this for me? Is he finally realizing that Matt is a crazy bastard?

"You sure?" Matt says lowly.

"Yeah, no sight or sound of that annoying bitch anywhere." Blake chuckles and I hear them walk back into the living room.

"I told you dick heads she wasn't here. Now get out." Calum yells. Someone is a ballsy motherfucker.

I hear the door close and I sigh loudly. Footsteps come running to the closet and it opens fast.

"Are you okay?" Ashton breaths heavily.

I wipe my tears and nod. "They found me. Blake found me." I sob.

"W-w-what did he do?" Michael steps forward.

"He- he just told me it will be okay." I wipe the running stream under my eyes and take a deep breath. Stop crying Amber, stop. You know you're strong.

"We're okay now." Calum hugs me and I hug him back.

I guess I never knew how much I meant to Matt, wether he's doing this on purpose to make Zayn mad, or wether he really wants me back and is trying to win me. He's completely insane. I just- he's gone mad!

After about a minute, we step into the living room. A shattered lamp is spread out across the floor and I gasp.

"Don't worry I stole it from Zayns house." Michael laughs and I can't help but giggle.

I walk over to the window and look out. No sign of Zayn or Matt. What if they are fighting right now, what if one of them has already died. I can't take this, I know Zayn told me to hide out here but I can't take it. Did he know I would find this house with these boys? What if he's hiding something. I can't take it, I can't do it.

I step back and open the door.

"What are you doing!" Ashton grabs my waist but I push him off.

"I'm getting my Zayn. Are you coming or no?" I snap.

The boys all look at each other and shrug. "You guys up for a fight?" Ashton smirks. They all mumble and Ashton turns back to me. "Lead the way."

**

Zayn

Walking through this disgusting forest, I pick off the shrub leaves and little thorns from my shirt. "Fucking ew." I grunt.