Chapter 2: Who are you?

Recap

"Taehyung help!" I shouted but the next thing I know is, I'm struggling to escape from the guys grip with a cloth covering my mouth. After that it's all blackout. Can't see or hear a thing.
Why does it have to be me? What did i do?......
End of recap

Few hours later

Opening my eyes, I was welcomed by a headache. Couldn't see clearly but I knew the environment was different. Still struggling to see I slowly sat up from where I was lying, my visions came back. Now I could clearly see everything. I was in a room while sitting on the comfy bed i was lying on earlier. The room looked like as if it's in a high class hotel. The structure, the expensive ornaments, even the beige colour made it look expensive and classy. The first thing that hit my mind was Taehyung.

I jumped off the bed, rushing to the door.
Great its locked. No chances for escaping. Btw where the hell am I? Where the hell is this place?.

I was wondering when the sound of foot steps came in contact. Someone's coming. Quickly grabbing onto a vase, I slightly hid behind the door. The door opened and in came a guy, who's back was facing me.

"Don't hide.....you can't escape me and that vase won't help you either," He still faced the opposite
direction without looking at me.

"Who the f*ck are you, huh? What am I doing here?"

He slowly turned and and fixed his gaze on me. Oh My Lord!...he's so freaken hot!
Those lips, those eyes, he must be a model or something but why would someone like him wanna kidnap me? I just can't seem to get this idea.

"Who are you?" I repeat again.

"Did you forget me already?" With that he takes out something from his suit that looks...like his glasses and puts it one.

NO.....WAY.

"Park Jimin?"

"We meet again kitten," he smirks.

"You trouble maker, don't call me that and stay away from me," while yelling I started backing off.

I can't stand this guys at all. He used to trouble me a lot in high school and that was the main reason I got expelled just because getting in trouble with him.

"Awww, what happened kitten? You scared?"he smirked.

"Cut the crap, why F*ck am I here? If it's some kind of joke, then stop cause if Taehyung finds you....he'll kill you."

He scoffed.

"Taehyung, Taehyung, Taehyung. It's always him isn't it? Well what will your TAEHYUNG DO, huh? Is he gonna bully me like before?"

"You deserved it. He is the only one that could shut you down." I spat.

"Not right now he can't, specially when I have his precious little kitten with me," there was that mischievous look again.

Taehyung used to bully him in high school because back then he looked like a nerd. And because of that i got into trouble since Jimin use to blame me for everything when I didn't do half of it.

"I'll see who stops me from meeting him".

Saying that like a boss, I rush towards the door only to be yanked back by that nerd.

"Let go of me, let go!"

There's me struggling in his arms and there's him staring at my face.

"What are you looking at huh?"

"Your pathetic face".

"Look how restless you are to meet him. You're showing me your attitude while deep within you're scared of me," he smirked.

"I'm..not scared of you, nothing can make me fear you".

"oh my little kitten, there's a lot of things to make you fear me so stop meddling and forget Taehyung. You will never meet him". He stated proudly.

"Fuck you park Jimin!"

"Ouch"

"Say it again bitch and I'll make you regret it," he grabbed a handful of my hair making me yelp in pain. He pulled me even closer making my face closer to his. My watery eyes locked with his vicious ones.

Temper was visible in his eyes but it slowly faded away.

He pushed me aside and walked towards the door.

"Clean up and change into this".

He threw me a black and white clothing.

"Hell no!"

"You better change into that before I return..or else", he gave a last smirk and locked the door.

"Byuntae!" ( pervert)

Authors note
Yesss another part complete. Even though it was short one.
Hope you enjoyed that and don't hesitate to ask me any questions

Thanks y'all and keep reading fam❤️️