Chapter 14: Save me

Recap
After he was done, he wiped off the saliva with the back of his hand and started backing off.

"Good luck kitten," he winked before exiting the place.

"You psycho!"

End of recap

Narrators POV

Not 48 hours but it had been 7 in the morning. Jennie couldn't sleep the entire night. Who could have when locked up by cold chains.

Her eyes were tired. As much as she wanted to rest she couldn't. She had been tied up for another hour when the door unlocked. Jimin walked in freshly dressed in his grey suit and stood in front of her.

"Look at you...just one night and you already look sick".

"It's because of you psycho!"

"Aish, how much I wanna see you tied up like this till evening, but can't".

She looked at him blankly.

"We're off to work, get ready". He unlocked her wrists.

As soon as he did, she fell right in his arms. Not able to control her balance.

It was a moment when he stared in her eyes. Stared in her soul. She on the other hand tried figuring out his emotions towards her, although he hid it so well, not showing any.

After the moment was over, he pushed her harshly, making her slam against the wall.

"Get ready, you have 20 minutes", Saying that he left.

She on the other hand just cursed him.

Quickly rushing to her bedroom after finally getting into balance, she took a quick shower, changed into a black set of lingerie and a white body con dress. Pairing it up with nude heels, light makeup and hair let down, she exited the room.

He one the other hand was already waiting for her in his Chevrolet.

As soon as she got in, he drove off without giving her time to put on the seatbelt.

"Can you drive like a human?"

"We're getting late".

The entire ride was awfully quite, that is until they reached there destination.
After both got out of the car, he spoke.

"Don't try to escape this time, firstly your man and family doesn't want you, secondly, you don't wanna get another punishment do you?"

She kept quite.

He walked but she didn't follow.

"Bitch wanna get in trouble?"

"Gladly If it weren't for a psycho like you".

"You still haven't learnt manners? Oh that calls for punishment but through the day".

"Yah, let go!"

He grabbed onto her wrist and dragged her in with everyone's yes glued on them.