Chapter 31: satisfaction or guilt

Recap
Someone pinned my wrist.

"Lets go back home baby".

"Ji-mmmmmm".

My visions blurred. Darkness consumed me with the last words echoing in my ears.

"Sleep tight kitten".

End of recap

Jimin's POV

She laid in my arms unconscious. Her beautiful body laid next to mine. I drugged her before bringing her back home. Chanyeol's aware of me taking her back home but not in this condition though.

The drive was quite long but I'm happy it was over. Now we're finally home, lying on my bed with a girl that I hate to even sleep with but my body can't seem to resist hers.

She snuggled in my arms. Her brown hair so tempting that I started stroking it. Her face angelic enough to kill anyone just like that, her plump kissable lips ready to be eaten.
Although once she wakes up, her mouth would lecture me 24/7 like a scissors can't seem to stop.

Why? Why out of everyone else she ended up being his daughter. Out of everyone she was the one dragging my mum down. Putting my mum to shame. Out of everyone but her!

I get mad whenever I think about it. I get mad at myself for loving a person who was beyond my reach, mad at her for being a bitch. Maybe if she didn't say all those nasty comments about my mum that day...I would have let her go. Knowing she's Kim's daughter, I still would have freed her but not after the dirt she chucked on my mother.

"Mmm.."

Shit, she's waking up. Just when I was drifting to sleep. Unknowingly she tossed and turned. Eyes closed, without having a clue that I'm in bed with her.
I smiled out of no where.

Even though she wakes up, the drug will wear her out. Making her more restless and tired than before.

"Chan- Chanyeol".

WHAT?

Narrators POV

Jimin's smile faded. His eyes narrowed, with a expression shouting furious.

He immediately freed her, keeping his distance away. Knowing she's about to open her eyes.

Her eyes lifted to find herself in nothing but a set of lace, red lingerie. Covered by a black silky robe.While Jimin was perfectly dressed in sweat pants and a white t-shirt. His hair damp from the shower earlier, making him sexier than before. Eyes closed indicating his asleep.

Silently getting up, she walked out. Out of his room and to the kitchen. Swaying a little due to the amount of sleeping drug injected in her. Her eyes heavy and tired. Mouth dry and thirsty. Just when she was about to grab a glass, the lights switched on.

"What are you doing?" Jimin leaned back on the counter. Arms folded.

"Wh-why am I-i here?"

Jimin's POV

Tsk, why am I here? She just realised.
It seemed clear her eyes were tired yet open due to the curiosity of when, where, how running inside her head.