Chapter 4: It's the begining

Recap
He looked quite pissed but then his expression changed into something more...I don't know, mischievous I guess.

He walked towards me as I quickly got off the bed.

"W-what are you doing, stay back".

"Looks like someone needs to be punished".

End of recap

He walked towards me while I stepped back.

"W-what are you doing?"

He didn't answer.

I stepped back until got hit by the wall. Seeing this, he quickly trapped me between his arms.

"At first I was pissed, finding you not in that maids outfit but you know what? I'm liking you in my shirt better", he smirked.

He leaned in closer to me as I attempted to push him back, but this freaken trouble maker pined my hands above.

"Get off of me!" I growled but earned a smirk from him instead.

He leaned in closer to my face until we're like an inch away. He observed me. His eyes locked with mine. With that he moved even more closer making me shift my head to the side instantly.

"You're a feisty little kitten aren't you?" He smirked against my neck. His hot breath tingling on my neck.

He pined me with one hand while his other one traveled up my exposed legs. He slid his hand under my shirt, slightly playing with my lace panty.

That's it! I can't take him no more, I'll definitely won't let a guy touch me apart from Taehyung. I'm a virgin after all. With this thought, I pushed him aggressively.

"Get off me you bastard!" I growled, pissing him off.

He was able to get a few metres away as I grabbed this opportunity to run. I ran down the stairs which was right in front of the room. I just kept running, not knowing where to go. Legit this house is so big. I doubt he can own a mansion, can he?

I ran and ran to various places around the house. I stopped realising him not around as I peeked from the corner side of the wall.

"I was searching for him when I got pulled back.

"You like to run huh? *smirk* lets see if you can run now".

"Let go!". He dragged me towards the entrance of the house, as I resisted. He dragged me to the door but not outside it. I got dragged else where at the side of it where another staircase was located through the well designed floor. Panic attacked me as I knew, he was taking me to the basement.

After reaching down, there was a door. He unlocked it and switched on the lights before dragging me inside and letting go of my wrist which had turned red.

"Why am I here? What are you gonna do?".

"Relax hot stuff, you're gonna live here now", he stated before kneeling down at the corner beside the door of the dark basement.

"What?" I can't live here! Legit this place only has a a broken chair along with some gardening tools, which ain't gonna come handy.