Chapter 5: Rules

Recap
So Kitten, did you finally learn your lesson? This was just the punishment for not putting on that outfit, I have worse ones coming its way if you don't listen, understand?".

She didn't answer, instead looked away.

He grabbed her chin and made her face him forcefully.

A tear dropped, flowing down her cheek.

He smirked, before leaning closer to her ear and whispering.

"Seeing you suffer makes me happy."

End of recap

Narrators POV
She wiped her tears and stopped crying when he unlocked the chains off her ankle.

"Now be a good girl and sit."

She looked at him, confused. He squat down till their faces were at the same level. With that he scanned her up and down making her feel uncomfortable. She pulled his shirt, that she's was wearing further down which wasn't really helping much anyways, with this she earned a chuckle.

"Don't hide anything from me. You'll end up giving it to me anyway", he let out an evil smirk as she got tensed.

"Anyways I'm here to explain you something very important".

"What's that?" She asked.

"Rules".

"Rules? For?"

"For you to follow". he replied.

She stayed quiet, waiting for it to be said.

"Rule number 1, you call me master not Jimin". She just looked at him in disbelief.

"Rule number 2, from now on you're my slave so you have to obey me. Do no matter what I say or when i demand it.

"Rule number 3, don't ever snitch or backstab me behind my back. You are to tell no one about what happened to you. And don't even try to ring the cops".

"Rule number 4, don't try and escape. Firstly there's no way out and secondly I'll find you... and when i do, you'll regret it."

She just couldn't believe what she was hearing and obviously she wasn't gonna follow that.

"Lastly rule number 5.......don't ever try to seduce any other guy than me...I'll get wild".

He left her speechless.

Jennie's POV

What the hell? Who does he think he is? I ain't gonna follow those stupid rules, no way, no how.

"Now, if you be a good girl and follow my rules, I'll reward you".

"And what if I don't? I asked wondering what's gonna happen to me. It can't be that bad right? He's probably gonna kill or torture me with hot metal. That's what happens in the dramas when girls get kidnapped and don't do what they are told.

He looked at me for a while before leaning closer to my right ear and whispering.

"If you don't, I'll punish you".