Chapter 22: War with business (part 1)

Recap
My vengeance is not only with Jennie, it's also with her father. I will turn him to trash that he'll sacrifice his precious little daughter to me. I'll make sure he'll let me fuck her every night while he turns to skin and bone from depression.

I will.
For mum

Just wait both you father and daughter....karma is getting close.

Now...it's time for war.

End of recap

--------Next day.....

--------7.45am--------

Jennie's POV

Taehyung? Irene?

"I love you Irene, you only".

My tears rolled effortlessly.

I'm done with them. I can't do this anymore. I don't want to get hurt again. I don't want to be tortured. I don't even want to see these 2 men in my life ever again. I hate you Taehyung.
But I hate you more Park fucking Jimin. That one monster making my life miserable. Let's not forget that immature business partner BamBam.

I hate all of you.

*knock knock*

I simply knocked at the wooden, craved , glassy door.
The gate to my happiness opened revealing that one person i awaited to meet.

"Jennie?"
.
.
.
.
"Mum".

Narrator's POV

Time skip
9.15am

"What? What do you mean she's gone?"

"Hyung she escaped".

"What?!" Both Yoongi and Namjoon yelled in unison.

"What do you mean she escaped I thought she was with you?", Namjoon asked in annoyance.

"She was....right in my arms, I snuggled her in last night. When I woke up both her and her passport was gone. Psh, that sneaky little brat even threw my passport down the window. I found it in the morning covered with mud.

Yoongi laughed.

"Yah Jimin-ah, she's clever. To be frank you two are exactly the same. Both stubborn and hard headed", Yoongi's statement made Jimin frown. Though no reply.

That's until Namjoon spoke up.

"Jimin?"

"Hmm?"

"You got no jams".

"Hyung it's not helping at all".

"Yah, it's the truth, you got no jams just like you don't got that girl. So irresponsible".

"Hahahah....very funny Hyung. Says the one who keeps breaking everything even with a single touch. So clumsy".

"Yah...it's in my genes ok. Right Yoon- hey suga? Suga? He's asleep again? He just woke up. Jimin wake him up".

"Why? do it yourself", Jimin relaxed on the couch next to Yoongi's sleeping body.