Chapter 37: honeymoon?

Recap
"I don't know about that but all I want to say is don't destroy her. Whatever you do son, don't cross the limit where I have to be shameful for your behaviour. She is innocent and I know it. If you do anything to her, I will stand by her".

Saying this grandma stood up and left.

Love?
Yeah right.

End of recap

Jennie's pov

Oh my god, so much has happened to Jimin and he always kept it to himself? I'm surprised how he managed to not go crazy all these years. If it were for me, I would go insane.

There was a sense of guilt hammering my heart. I remembered the day I said the things I never intended to about Jimin's mother. We were still in high school that time, senior years.

I remember Daisy my friend daring me to say all that since I lost a bet and I had to act rude for the entire day. My friends knew I never had the guts to shit talk about others or their families. I actually never did. I was that kind of person who didn't really gossiped or talk behind others back. But in that case I had to. If I didn't than I would have to kiss a guy in my class who had rabies. He was seeking medical help though but still I did not appreciate the idea of me kissing a guy I don't really know.

I said such rude things about his mother, calling her a...a-a whore and so many things I knew I would never say.
Thank god none of them videoed me or anyone close to Jimin hear me. Cause if Jimin heard me, he wouldn't wanna see my face.

From that day on, I broke up with my friends realising the fact that they weren't my real friends, they were a wrong group I shouldn't have hanged out with in the first place. I found my own squad a while after who were genuine and had an mutual understanding. Rose, Jisoo and Lisa.

I still regret and the memories of me shit talking is glued in my head. Something I could never erase. Although Jimin is no less, his ego has always been in high school and till today is the same.

--------

I was walking through the hallway in my white robe and a silky shorts with a matching silky tank top before I heard Jimin yelling again.

"Jennie hurry up".

Narrator's pov

"What? What do you want?", she walked in the room, only to see Jimin shirtless again with a grey sweat pants and messy hair.

"Well hurry up, I'm sleepy".
He plopped on the bed.

She cocked an eyebrow.

"Uhh, why should I hurry up? If you're sleepy then just sleep. I'm going".

"Where do you think you're going? We're husband and wife remember? You're sleeping here".

She turned back to face him.

Jimin's pov

Ugh why can't she just agree.

"I'm not sleeping here," She cringed.

"So you want grandma to learn that we don't get along? Oh and by the way I forgot to tell you something".