Chapter 12: I beg you

Recap
Leaning closer to her face until their breaths met, he spoke.

"Today I'll show you the beast you're living with. I'll give you the most painful punishment you'll ever get. I'll make sure you'll scream my name. I'll fuck you right in your hole yet you wouldn't be able to do anything. I'll rape you in front of your own eyes yet you'll only cry. And....", he smirked.

"I'll make sure that I'm the first person to take....your virginity. It all starts now".

"NO! NO! STOP!!!".

End of recap

Narrators POV

SMUT tease alert!!!
Please skip as it may trigger some people. Just indicating that it will have sexual harassment.

He slammed her down on the bed while hovering over. No need to pin her wrists cause they were already tied at the back.

"Jimin let go!!" She screamed.

He untied his tie and slid off his shirt.

"Jimin!!"

"Master!! You bitch It's supposed to be master".

"Master my ass!! You're a bastard!!"

"Ahhh".

He harshly grabbed a fistful of her hair once done tossing his shirt on the floor, revealing those delicious abs.

"PARK JIMIN!! Fuck y-mm".

He slammed his lips on hers. Violently kissing her, exploring every inch. Even though the hatred was real, desperation and need was visible. He was desperate for her touch, her lips, her body and forcing was the only way to satisfy him.

"D-don't," she struggled speaking in middle of the kiss until he forcefully kissed her again. Without breaking it.

Once he was done, he went down kissing her neck, leaving huge, purple hickeys while she slightly moaned.
The first moan that got out caused her to rapidly bite her lips trying not to make it again though on his face was a cunning, devilish smile playing around.

"S-stop....master".

"Master? Hmm, Too late for that kitten", a smirk crossed his lips when he gaged her mouth with a white cloth next to him.
She tried screaming but they all erupted in her throat. She tossed and turned, struggling out of his grip that is when he slammed her straight face to face with him.

"Are you ready for punishments kitten?" He smirked.

As he was about to lean in closer, he stopped.

"Hmm, I should probably take off that gag shouldn't I? How else am I suppose to hear you scream my name?", a devilish chuckle was given out while he gave excess to her blabbering mouth.

"You idiot let me go!!!"

"Fuck you Park Jimin, you man whore!!", she yelled at his face than regretted of saying it anyway.

"Man whore huh? Do you even know what that means?" He scoffed.

"Calling me a whore, so what are you? Making out with another guy than your real husband".