Chapter 27: I'm back with a surprise

Recap

"Baby I missed you".

My eyes shot open at the voice. The warm, heavy, tight feeling around my waist alerted me. My eyes widened. I slowly turned around to see my worst nightmare.

"Ji-Jimin?"

"Chanyeol hel-mmm..mm!!"

End of recap

Narrator's POV

"Mmmmm!!!"

Jimin shut her up, pressing his palm on her mouth, covering her pleas. His fingers dug into her cheeks as it got tighter. All she could do was struggle due to her screams being muffled.

Jennie thrashed in his grip trying to shove him back yet no use. He hovered over her until she kicked him hard on his left thigh though her aim was his crotch.

"Mmmm- chan-"
She bit his hand but his moves were so quick that he flipped her around in a split second and gagged her mouth with his hand again. Her back positioned under his crotch, her mouth gagged with her wrists pinned by his other hand.

She was defeated.

"Shhh. If you stop screaming...I'll let you go".

It took a while for her to quiet down until a sign of victory spread across his face.

"Good girl". He slowly got off her bed, straightening his white t-shirt. She quickly stood up on the opposite side of her messy bed. Her hair disheveled due to the recent struggles.

"W-wh-what are you doing here? L-leave or I'll scream", she whispered as low as she could, stuttering.

"Than do so. I'm sure your boyfriend will love the image of his girlfriend only in a set of lingerie with another men locked up in a room. I think it's a marvellous idea don't you think?"

"S-shut up. I don't have a boyfriend and how did you get in?"

"Through the window. Got any problem?" He let out a mocking smile.

Her eyes widened as he slowly walked closer. A victorious smirk plastered on his face.

"N-no! Chanyeol!!"
She screamed before shoving Jimin back, grabbing onto a maroon silky robe and fleeing out the door.

He just stood there laughing to himself.

Jennie's POV

Slipping on my robe to cover up my dignity, I ran as fast as a cheetah targeting his prey

"Chanyeol!!! Chanyeol!!! Chan-"

"Wha-what happened? Are you alright?"

He rapidly got off his bar chair and walked over to me as I ran from the stairs.

"Chanyeol, th-the-theres a guy- "

"Yah Chanyeol-ah. I think I scared your girlfriend while she was asleep. You sure this is my room? Or was it the other one beside it?"

Huh?

Jimin cocked an eyebrow, pretending to be as lost as a baby just given birth to. He walked down and sat down on the black leather couch.