Chapter 18: Business can be nasty

Recap
"So who's this pretty lady with you huh, your girlfriend?" The old man guessed and glanced at me through the car mirror.
.
.
.
"My soon to be wife....my fiancé".

End of recap

Narrator's POV

"WHAT?!!"

Jennie squealed at his answer.

"Oh child congrats. I wish you two all the best and don't forget to invite me to your wedding ok, haha". The kind man was overjoyed by Jimin's answer.

"Child I'm really happy for you, to be honest I never thought you..uhh will get a wife. After what happened to your mother. I thought you were gonna go after that girl for reven-"

"Uncle Wong if you excuse me but we've already arrived. Thanks once again and I hope to see you next time," without losing another minute he rushed out the car so fast dragging Jennie with him.

"Hey let go of my wrist. You're hurting me".

He didn't say anything.

"Hey, hey, hey!!"

Finally coming back to reality, he instantly freed her wrist and kinda dusted off his suit.

Her eyes lifted off from Jimin's figure to the resort in front of her.

"Oh my lord, t-this resort".

Jimin realised the priceless expression on Jennie's face. She was truely amazed at the resort. One of the biggest and classiest 6 star resorts in Hawaii.

"Like it?" He smiled.

"I love it", she grinned.

"Good, now let's get to business. It's uhh...1.15pm here and the client must be around".

Her eyes landed on Jimin with a blank expression.

"Why the hell of I have to do this anyway?"

"Because you have no escape and no other choice".

"Ugh".

"Now all you have to do is get in that cafe, a guy in his 20s in a suit will be waiting. Go to him and get this paper signed", he handed her 3 papers all stapled together neatly with some great text written on it.

"Oh yeah, don't you dare come back to me without the sign. I swear if you don't get this done I'm gonna punish you bad and this time it'll be 3x worse".

Jennies POV

Punish my ass. Why! Do I even have to do this?? Ugh. Seriously speaking...I'm a really lazy person. I prefer to stay in the house, lay on my couch and watch tv whole day long with some side snacks. Now? Look what this guy made me!! He turned me into a working machine.

Like seriously I'm not complaining about work. I can do that but with this kinda dress...it feels like I'm seducing and some kind of prostitute. I know I shouldn't have come here, he's probably planning on selling me off to that guy. Even if does, I just hope he's handsome and merciful.

Wait a minute!

"Hey! Where are you going?",I yelled on the top of my lungs while he kept walking further away.