Chapter 10: Trapped once again

recap

I'm currently in studio with the rest.
But my mind is still with him.

Jimin-ah I truly hope what you're doing does not go according to your plan. I hope that the girl you wanna break, the one you wanna sleep with ends up curing your broken heart.

end of recap

Jennie's POV

Oh my god, finally, I got away from this crazy. I always knew he wouldn't do anything since he doesn't have the guts to. The one thing I don't get is why did he let me be? I mean he stared at my face when I got into the elevator...why not stop me?

Whatever, who cares, it's not like I wanna go back. I had to freaken run by four streets which would lead to my dad's company. I can't believe I thought it was close by. Looks like it but it ain't. It's quite far.

I slowed down a little, and walked. The walk was ridiculously far, with me quickening my pace. I can't wait any longer, especially not with a psycho on the lose.

Walking, walking, still walking and more walking.....

FINALLY!! There it is!

Stomping through the entrance, I walked to my dad's office which is located on the ground floor unlike Jimin's.

Walking in I realised his workers, eyeing me as if I committed murder or some shit. His secretary, Jane come running in her 6 inch heels. Wonder who she's trying to impress.

"Miss? Oh, Jennie where were you? Do you have any idea of how everyone's been?" Fake concern filled her eyes.

Ugh, everything about her shouts BITCH. I don't know why but when ever I look at this women, my blood boils. She's the age of my parents yet wears short outfits and heels. Not saying it's bad but the way she acts around dad makes me sick. Is she trying to take mum's place? Pfft what a flirt..even if she is, she will never. Dad only loves mum and I have seen that love in his eyes.

"Jennie? Jennie?"

"Huh? Uh...Oh yeah, where's dad?"

"Mr Kim? Oh he's not in the office. Not after.....what happened". She eyed me at the 'not after' part. What am I someone dirty? Well it can't be any better than her.

"Where's he than?" I questioned strictly.

"Oh he's probably at home. Do you perhaps want the driver to drop you home?" She asked innocently. Although this is the most greatest decision she could come up with. So thanks to her.

"Yeah sure".

-----------------

Taking a ride home in my dad's black Mercedes Benz, I relaxed off my worries. Pfft, you can't escape me, I'll watch you, 5 rules and blah blah blah. He said to do all these and even punish me? What an idiot, he did neither of any. I always knew he wouldn't and I was right. He just can't.

I remember in school how he used to be.

Flashback

"Yah, nerd," Taehyung threw his basket ball at him. To my surprise he caught it but let it slide.

Sitting here in the gym, Alone...I was interrupted by my boyfriend and Jimin, if that's his name? Yeah, Jimin.