Chapter 21: Reveal the truth (part 2)

Recap

"Jimin! Jimin! Jimin-ah".

"What happened Irene?

"I can't find Jennie...Sh-she's gone".

"What??!!!"

Jennie's POV

I saw him. I'm sure it was Taehyung. He looked so similar. What is Taehyung doing in Hawaii?

I walked faster catching up with the shadow. I was just at the corner of the great fancy resort when *gasps*

"Ta-Taehyung?"

Jimin's POV

Well done Irene. Good job.
From my view, Jennie's on the urge of crying. Her eyes are watery and her face drained colours. She's pale like a ghost.

That's it Irene....keep kissing Taehyung.

Flashback

"Jimin I can't find Jennie".

"Oh uh, Irene-ah don't worry she'll be back. Oh by the way, tae's looking for you".

"He is? Where is he now?"

"I think he's waiting at the corner of the resort. In front of the garden. Yeah hurry up, he was a bit tipsy".

"Oh god...ok I'll be back".

End of Flashback

I just lit the spark and they created fire.
I knew he was gonna kiss her. After all Irene's body reminds him of Jennie.
His not in his conscience, therefore he will think he did right. As for Jennie...tsk, perfect timing. She just arrived on the scene. Applauds to her.
Now come on Jennie walk over to him and quarrel. Give him a tight slap and he'll hate you for your existence. Come on show your reality.

I stood behind a palm tree, far from them but vision crystal clear. Tears rolled her eyes though no words. She was as quiet as this breeze. Her jaw clenched and hands into fists.

"I love you Irene, you only".

Irene? Taehyung is not drunk at all? Hahaha...amazing. My work is done here than. His in his perfect mind?. He knows he's kissing Irene. He's doing this in his right mind. Hahahaha. What a joke. Jokes on you now Jennie.

After hearing the most beautiful, 3 magical words, she slowly backed off. Dammit! why is she backing off? Stupid girl go quarrel! Crying, she covered her mouth before a peep came out and immediately ran away.

On second thoughts, it's good for me. She'll come running to me. I'm all she has now.

Jennie's POV

Taehyung....taehyung...taehyung....
UGHHHH!!!!! NO!!!
NO! THIS CAN'T BE TRUE!

"Ah!"

"Miss? Oh miss are you alright, let me see that cut".

Taehyung, you can't. You don't love Irene. You love me! You loved me...what happened?