Chapter 42: please come back

Recap
I can't believe this I misunderstood the truth all these years. I kept hating the Kim family for nothing.

Shit! Jennie. How will I ever face her? She hates me now. The girl of my dreams is hating me.

I made a big mistake.

End of recap

Jimin's pov

I still need to find more evidence to clear up my misunderstandings.

I took the evidence Hyungs gave me and went through it over and over again. It made sense, it was clearing up to me. Especially the medical reports.

I reached a few people through the call, who worked with mum years back only to find the answer I was looking for.

Hyungs were right, my mother was indeed going through mental issues. As for Kim and his family, they had nothing to do with this. I admit that Kim seems cocky and arrogant but he's not what I took him for.

Shit, I ruined a family, just because of my stupid misunderstanding.

How will I ever face the girl I want to love and only loved after this? I did so much to her ever since I laid my hands on her. I sexually harassed her, locked her up in the room, tied her up in the basement, drugged her so she wouldn't have a choice but to fall in my arms, forced her to give me consent and...took her virginity without her will.

As for her kissing Taehyung, I'm still jealous at that but I deserved it for being an asshole after all. She's got a valid reason for kissing him. How would she love me when I treated her like shit.

I have no guts to go face her- Wait she's tied up! Shit I forgot I tied her up before coming here.

With the thought of losing her, I rushed to our room.

Narrator's pov

Rushing to see her, he quickly unlocked the door, barging in.

"Jennie?"

He ran to the bedroom only to find white sheets tossed on the rugged floor and her body no where close.

"Shit."

"Jennie? Jennie? Please come out. I need to talk to you. Jennie? Baby please."

He searched the entire honeymoon suite. Running around, kicking and opening every door he could possibly find.
The room now seemed like a trash can after he started throwing and smashing things. Letting out all the anger inside him until sliding down the white wall and landing on the flat surface with tears.

"Please come back".

Jennie's pov

"Jen are you ok?"

I simply nod as warm tears rolled down my cheeks.

"I swear I'll break his face! How dare he." Taehyung stood up, banging his fist on the wooden table.

"Tae.." my voice came out as a whimper and cracked.

I really don't know what to do. I really don't. Please help me. Someone please, I need help, if he finds me, he'll do worse. He'll probably rape me and then kill me. Or even worse, keep me with him forever and torture me every night.

No! I rather die then live in hell with him.

Stuck deep in my thoughts I didn't even realise Taehyung hugging me.

I'm just grateful to him and the housekeeper. If it weren't for that lady, I would have no escape. I don't trust Jimin. I knew he would never leave me and he even proofed it after tying me up.