Chapter 46: I love you

Recapaa
I want my wife, my Jennie to be playful and full of life again not someone broken. I don't wanna see her this way. I want to see her happy.

It is indeed my fault, but I'll make sure to make her fall in love with me after spending time together.

I was the one who broke her, now it's my turn to fix everything.

End of recap

Taehyung's pov

I came back home after she...
What hell Taehyung? Should have known she belonged to Jimin. She always did and always will.

What was I thinking? I'm such an idiot! She would have never chosen me. I'm Such an idiot. I should have stuck by Jimin but...I tried stealing what was his.

It's my fault for liking a girl beyond my reach. Pfft.. more like someone else's wife.

I sat down on my couch helplessly. Rushing through the hectic day. My hopes crushed but at least I learnt a lesson today.

Learning the fact that I lost to Jimin. Because he was right and I wasn't really.

I tried relaxing it down when my phone vibrated.

*buzz buzzz*

I looked down at the screen to find Irene's name on it.

I simply smiled at that name.

Maybe fate has something else in store for me.

-----------
2 months later

Jennie's pov

"Good morning".

I sat up lazily on the bed and in came Jimin with a tray of food.

"What's all that for?" I asked amazed at the yummy golden Pancakes and soups.

"That's all for you. I made it." He smiled, placing it down on my lap.

"Breakfast in bed?" I smiled.

"Yup". He grinned.

"Relax and finish it off. If you need anything I'll be down stairs".

He smiled before exiting my room.

*sigh*

It's been 2 months now since...he brought me back home. His home. I'm back in that mansion. The mansion kinda haunted me of the past but so far is going perfectly the way I wanted. He didn't touch me at all. I mean I'm quite surprised after all that happened.

We don't have any sort of physical relationships at all. It's going the way I asked for. I stay in my room most of the time and roam around in the afternoon or when he's not at home. Surprisingly this mansion has such creative, modest interiors. I've seemed to realise that now since I'm not trying to escape.

He looks after me very well. Aware of what I eat and don't. What I should be eating and not since I'm pregnant of course. There isn't a day he doesn't want to touch my belly and speak to his child. I know it's cruel not to let him but my trust for him is not enough.

I mean spending 2 months with this new Jimin is difficult. He's kind and nothing like the beast I've lived with. He takes responsibilities and cares about me. Cooks every single day and goes to work. There's nothing wrong in that but what if he changes. Goes back to being cruel, like he used to? Harasses me again? I don't know if I should trust him or not. I'm confused like hell...is he really that nice? What is his real self?