Chapter 34: i married this man

Recap
"I may pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride".

The crowd erupted in applauds and cheers.

She stood there tensed, looking at me.
I smirked showing off my dominance before pulling her in by the waist and planting a kiss sealing her fate.

She was about to cry, but held it in.

"Welcome to hell baby".

End of recap

Jennie's POV

"Ok, ok, it's time to cut the cake and ask the couple how they collided", jungkook announced.

Great, I'm gonna explode.

Jimin smirked before taking my hand in his and guiding me to a 5 layer wedding cake, beautifully designed in white and peach icing.

I picked up the decorated sword knife from the clean table and placed it on the bottom layer. That is when a hand snaked around my waist before making its way to the sword knife, back hugging me.

Ugh! Why can't I just kill him with it? My life would be so much easier.

I held a piece in my hand before....

"Oh my..."

*crowd muttering*

I smashed it on his face.

The crowd erupted in laughter and mutter.

"Haha Jimin, you look adorable", jungkook laughed. Quickly snapping a picture. While his other mates smirked.

"You deserved it Jimin", rapmon spoke with a serious tone.

"haha, don't mind my wife everyone, she's a bubbly person".

I gave him a stern look.

"Deserved it asshole", i murmured, making sure he was the only one to hear it.

He smirked.

Wiping off the excess cake with a napkin, he took a piece of cake and shoved it in my mouth, unexpectedly.

I chocked a little.

"Tsk, you can't even handle a small piece of cake, how are you supposed to handle my dick?"he murmured.

"Fuck you".

Everyone applauded while he faked a smile. I couldn't be bothered. This wedding is against my will!

Oh god, I just hope this ends before I explode.

Narrator's POV

The after party was held right after. Jennie stood by her mum while Jimin enjoyed with the others. The crowd danced on the dance floor, celebrating a forced Marriage.

"I'll be right back Mum".
Jennie turned on her heels to Rose in the other direction.

"Honey, come dance", Mr Kim approached.

"Don't you honey me. I'm not in the mood to dance after what you did to our daughter".

"Honey, look. This is for her own sake. Who would marry her huh? Everyone knows about our current situation and I swear no noble family would accept her."

"Noble family? She doesn't need a family to accept her. She doesn't need a RICH man to accept her! She is perfect the way she is. I'm not hating Jimin but this wedding is against her will and mine".

Mr Kim sighed. He knew what he did was wrong but it was only for his one and only daughter.

"I know what I did was wrong, I just want her to have a luxurious and happy life. She never had to go through poverty so she wouldn't understand."

"But.."
Mrs Kim started but cut by Mr Kim.

"No buts honey. I don't want my only child to go through any struggles while we're alive. Besides Jimin is a good guy. I've known him for a long time. He will keep her happy".

"I swear if she takes a reckless step, I will never forgive you", saying this she turned on her heels and walked away.

Time skip

Jennie's pov

"Ok ladies it's time", one of the girls announced since it was time for me to throw the bouquet.

Why am I doing this anyway. I can just hand it over to them.

"Jennie come on", Jisoo snapped her fingers, breaking my wall of thoughts".

"On 1....2....and 3", I threw the bouquet only to see...

"I got it, I ahh.."

"Lisa are you alright?!" I yelled.

The bouquet landed in Lisa's arm but one problem. She tripped and landed in Jungkook's arms.

"Awe" everyone awed at them.

Lisa's eyes widened while jungkook smirked.

They quickly straightened up and faced one another.

"There's no way I'm marrying you".

"We'll see about that babe", he winked.

They know each other? Since when?
But they're so cute together.

"Ready to go babe", a hand snaked around my waist before back hugging me.

Jimin buried his face in my neck.

"Get off me you idiot!".
I pushed him aside with all my might.

"Jimin.." dad walked to him.

Dad and Jimin hugged each other while whispering things and chuckling.

Mum plastered a helpless smile and hugged me.

"You are strong, remember that", she said.

Grandma stood there smiling. Her expressions told me everything.
She's telling me to stay strong and that nothing is impossible. She's giving me courage.

As soon as me and Jimin were about to leave, I looked back to my family, knowing I might never see them again.
I married this man. God help me.

To be continued...