Chapter 11: It all starts now

Recap

"Jennie be nice and greet him", mum murmured making sure I was the only to hear it.

Ugh... fine than.

I turned, my eyes widened at the sight.

"NO! Dad please, NO! Not Him!"

He smiled.

"Nice to meet you too, Kim Jennie".

"PARK FUCKING JIMIN!!!"

End of recap

Narrators POV

"Jennie!! Be polite", Mr Kim yelled at her.

"Dad whatever happens, I'm not going with him", she pointed at a smirking Jimin who was dying out of happiness inside.

"Jennie!" Her mum stood up, annoyed.

"I always thought you will learn one day to at least behave but no, Jennie you're getting out of control!" Mr Kim's voice rose while everyone remained standing.

"Dad please-"

"No! You're not welcome in my house anymore. You will only come back if you learn manners".

"But honey, at least listen to her-" Mrs Kim tried defending but it was no use.

"Sorry Mr Park. Don't mind my daughter, she's just out of control because of too much love".

"It's ok Mr Kim".
The smirk was back again.

"Dad please, don't do this. If I go now you would never be able to see me again."

Everyone stayed quiet. Jimin on the other hand pierced holes in her, knowing that she'll reveal the truth of her abduction.

"Dad he was the on who kidn-"

"Uhh..sorry Mr Kim, but I have a meeting to attend to. If you don't mind can we hurry up a bit?".

"Oh sure Mr Park. Maids, get Jennie's luggage in the car", he announced his final answer without listening to his daughter.

"Mum please, t-tell dad", she rushed to her mother trying to explain it to her.

"Sweetheart...I'm sorry but I can't do anything. I just can't. Bedsides you'll be able to relax more if you're out from here..I guess". Mrs Kim cupped Jennie's cheeks and tried making her understand. Though she didn't know what awaited for her daughter.

"Fine!! If you all want me to get out of this house than fine!! Even if I die you all wouldn't care anyways!!!" Screaming out in frustration, she stormed out to the Chevrolet waiting outside.

She had shed a tear. Knowing what awaited her. Although she knew Jimin wouldn't do anything cause he just didn't have the guts to, she was hurt that her parents don't want her. Especially dad...how could have he done that to her? Feeling that no one cares, even though they did...she cried.
That is when she felt a tap on her shoulder.

"Well Miss Kim are you ready?"
He pretend so well. The acting of being a classy gentleman was on point. Probably because her parents were waiting outside on the stairs. Bidding goodbye.