Chapter 43: another member

Recap
Before I could take another step down the last stair, there was a black out. The only thing I could hear was Taehyung's voice. Not clear what he said because it was all muffled up and for some reason I felt as if I was lying on top of a cushion. Did he catch me?
I tried to focus but my eyes got heavier by minute and slumber took over............me.....
Zzzzzzzzzzzz

End of recap.

Jennie's pov

"Uhh..she's waking up"

The darkness keeping me away from the bright faded as my visions cleared up to meet a figure.

"Hospital?" I mumbled, trying to get up.

The doctor's head shot towards me with a smile on her face.

"Mrs Park right?"

I slight nodded, trying to sit up.

"Congratulations you are pregnant".

I'M WHAT?

I stopped at an uncomfortable position, rushing back to her words.

"Your husband claims you collapsed on the stairs, luckily he caught you or there could have been complications".

She continued talking but I heard nothing. Her lips went up and down but no words nor voice could reach my ears.

I felt deaf.

I'm pregnant?

A smile crept on my face as I looked down, touching my stomach.
My little baby...

Jimin?

No, NO, NOOOO!!!!!

I'm pregnant with JIMIN!

My smile faded instantly with the thought of carrying Jimin's baby.

It may have been a month already but the memories are still fresh. I can still feel the sensation his tongue giving me that night. I can still feel his warmth. I can still remember everything! Traumatic things that occurred that night. The memories are still fresh to the point it feels like I time traveled back into living it once again.

"Mrs Park? Mrs Park?"

The female doctor snapped her fingers bringing me back to reality.

"I will prescribe some medicines to your husband and you can leave afterwords."

"Excuse me...my husband?"

"Well yes, he's the one who brought you here didn't he? Oh and he was quite worried too. He must be outside".

Is she talking about Tae? Wait he can't know about this! He's gonna call Jimin! And if Jimin comes, he'll take me with him! No, no, no.

"Uh...can you please do me a favour".

"What kind of favour dear?"

I just smiled pleadingly.

Narrator's pov

The middle aged doctor guided Jennie out of the room. Opening the door she revealed a worried Taehyung marching back and forth. His face lit up after seeing Jennie.