Epilogue

--1 year later--

Jimin's pov

I gently placed the white roses on my mum's grave. As it was her all time favourite.

I swore to come here after I had gotten justice for what happened to her but now...I'm standing here with a different motive.

I'm standing here with my family. Grandma, my gorgeous wife and my son James.

Yes she gave birth to a beautiful baby boy mum. Eyes just like mine. He's mischievous and clever. Haha my replica.

It was all a misunderstanding. About Mr Kim, Jennie, dad...I was wrong.
I'm still trying to become a better person for my loved ones. Jen has accepted me as her husband although I know she still believes I might turn back to being a jerk again.

I won't.

As for dad, I....finally went to meet him. Me and Chanyeol have been getting along nowadays. I'm still trying to accept Chanyeol's mum as my own. Surprisingly she's kind and nothing like I've described her as. She's sweet and innocent. Dad seemed like the happiest man alive when he met me. He's not so good. Still quite sick but is getting better when days pass by.

It's amazing how some people are fortunate enough to have families. I never really...understood the importance of family mum, but now...after reuniting with my loved ones, I feel like I've missed out on so much. It feels good now, I feel at home.

Wish you were here with me.

A hand snaked on my arms before the sight of her warm smile came in view.

"Are you ready honey?"

I simply nodded.

I'll visit you soon mum.

Jennie's pov

I exited the place with Jimin, our arms hooked around one another.

Today was the day I found out that...he loves his mum more than I thought he would. She's like a god to him. I respect that. I respect that he cares and loves someone so much even though she's not here.

*smiles*

It's been an year now, our baby James has grown up. His great grandma held him while we entered the Mercedes, settling down.

Me and Jimin have forgotten about the past and moved on with this new, happy family we've got here. There isn't a day I haven't thought about him changing but now, I don't think he ever will. I found such a caring and responsible person behind the great cruel coverage of a monster he always displayed.

I never really thought Jimin would be that responsible and loving. Yes we're officially living like normal husband and wife. Waking up in each other's arms, having breakfast together, cooking and all the things a couple does.

I....I love him. I do.

I realise now that he's the perfect partner god had matched for me. Grandma was right, Leave it to fate, as it will work out.

"Ma-ma."

My eyes drifted towards a pair of chocolate brown ones.
He leaned forward in my direction as I knew he wanted to come to me. Gran passed James over to me gently while his cute grin grew wider.