Chapter 13: He's crazy!

Recap
Grabbing onto my phone, I rang that one person.

After a few calls he picked up.

"Suga hyung, can you and Namjoon hyung meet me at the club now, let's have a drink".

End of recap

Narrators POV

In a while he left. Jennie on the other hand slightly straighten up. She sat on the bed and looked at herself. Covered in saliva, scratches and even hickeys.
The thoughts made her feel disgusted while those tears welled up in her eyes.

Knowing it was no use to cry anymore, she slowly got up and made her way to the bathroom. The way she walked felt like she didn't have energy left. Even though she did, it was affected by harassment. She couldn't think straight or even walk right. Yet safety made her way to the bathtub. Getting in the warm water, her mind raced through her thoughts.

One thing swirling in her head....why did he sexually harass her?

Jennie's POV

Why? Why me? What have ever done? Why is he treating me like this? Every time I look at him, he responds with hatred in his words and eyes.

Ever since he kidnapped me, he treats me like trash. I don't even know why he kidnapped me in the first place....what does he really want? One things for sure he doesn't want money, obviously he has that, than what else? He even knows dad. His..business partner? Since when?

Kidnapping....business partner.

They're both connected. Whatever happening now is all connected.
The only question is...how?

What does he really want?

"What the fuck!" Finally snapping out of my thoughts, reality hit me.

Standing up in the tub, I realised he's not home.

"This is the only chance and I won't give up".

I knew it has already been quite the time, he's probably coming back
Quickly draping a towel I ran to the closet and picked the first things my eyes caught.

Getting out of there and in my room, I realised what I had in my hands.

A black thong, a burgundy bra which was kinda small I guess and a see through rose gold dress that was really really short and ended just below my butt.

"What the hell?"

Oh who cares I'll cover my self with a jacket or something.
I quickly slipped them on. even though it kinda felt weird with a thong and a bra which could expose everything any minute, I still didn't care. I really didn't have time now. It's almost been an hour since he left, surprisingly my mind was diverted to even realise it till now.

Slipping on the dress, I sprinted to the closet and found a grey oversized sweater. Perfect, at least this will save my dignity. After I was done, I ran down the hallway, stairs and to the door. As I opened it...

"What do you think you're doing?"

I flinched at that sudden encounter.