Chapter 19: Shopping and starvation

If y'all wanna know where they are? That's the beach resort they are at.

Recap
BamBam was lifted off Jennie and punched down to the floor with a bleeding nose.

She quickly sat up and observed the person helping her.
.
.
.
.
"J-Jimin".

Narrators POV

"Jimin?" She mumbled.

"Jimin stop, please let him go", she rushed over to Jimin who was busy punching BamBam as if a punching bag.

"How dare you, you bastard!". There was another punch on BamBam's face.

"Jimin please let go", she tried pulling him back by his arm but trembled back when he slightly pushed her.

"Jimin please let go. He-he's a human, have mercy!".

She didn't give up. She ran back to him, pulling his muscly arm with BamBam in his grip.

Nothing worked. Jimin kept punching and tossing BamBam around. BamBam on the other hand couldn't do anything, he's state got terrible by time. Bloody face and stomach. Jennie on the other side squeaked with each punch Jimin gave him.

"You fucking dare touch what's mine!!", another punch in the stomach.

"Jimin stop!!!".

She tried begging, pleading...nothing worked when....

"Master stop", she was kneeling down on her knees, hands praying to him.

He's eyes shifted and landed on her innocent face. She had tears in her eyes, threatening to fall.

"Please master...please?"

Jimin had let go of BamBam who was now lying on the floor, groaning.
Jimin smirked at her before straightening himself up and pulling her by the arm to make her stand.
After he was done, he freed her and walked off, suddenly coming to an halt, he spoke.

"Next time, keep business apart from seduction", saying that he left. Jennie on the other hand followed him by 5 feet away, slowly and steadily walking.

Her dried tears wasn't visible at all now, although all heads, especially guys turned to look at her when she got out in the lobby.

"Woah so hot".

"Damn those breasts"

"Gosh only if that dress flew up higher".

" if only she was my girlfriend".

"Wow".

She's like a playboy model".

"Eww, must be a whore".

"Damn sexy".

"If only I could have a one night stand. She must look good in bed.

All kinds of nasty comments were to be heard, making her uncomfortable.

That's when an angry looking Jimin turned and scanned Jennie. She stood in front of his eyes while he scanned her from head to toe. A smirk crossed his lips as he thought of something.