Chapter 28: my heart

Recap
I'm so helpless. I have no choice but to accept my future with these two brothers.

I'm stuck, with Jimin and Chanyeol. The 2 people I'm afraid will use me for their own desires.

God, save me.

End of recap

Narrators POV

"Yah, I don't wanna go", Jennie whined.

"Come on it'll be fun. I promise you'll love it".

"Chanyeol I don't like revealing my body. Water park? Uh..no. I don't want to go."

"Please. Look I wouldn't have forced you if it wasn't for mum. She told me you need to get out of the house more. She suggested the water park or museum but I prefer water park."

Chanyeol's fingers twined as he leaned against the kitchen counter with Jennie on the opposite one.

"Please", he smiled.

"No"

"Please for me. I haven't been there in a very long time".

Her mind raced through thoughts for a good 5 seconds before answering.

"Well..is Jimin gonna be there?"

"No, he already left early in the morning".

"You mean he's gone? Wow that was a quick visit" a victorious smile popped up on her face, only to be ruined by his next remark.

"Haha no, what I meant was he left for some work early in the morning. He'll be back later".

"Oh", her face fell into disappointment.

"So...are we up for it?"

"Fine, I'll go get ready".

He grinned as she ran to her room.

Jennie's POV

Yay, water park. It's not that I didn't wanna go but I was curious if Jimin would be there. Thank lord he isn't. If he was than I wouldn't be as comfortable as I am with Chanyeol. I mean wearing a bikini in front of a pervert....ha no thanks. Chanyeol is alright. He's mature and kind. He can also be childish which is really cute so I'm alright with him.
I really don't like to reveal my body, but I will today. It's a great day, hot weather, nice sunshine, and I think I should really get out of the house and get some fresh air.

Quickly packing my stuff, I gathered my sunscreen, shades, and other necessities. Changing into a floral printed 2 piece bikini set, I covered myself with a short denim shorts and a white loose crop top. My hair pulled up in a ponytail, and sandals. My go to look.

Narrators POV

----At the water park----

They finally arrived at the water park, packed with people and kids. Majority, adults. A grin spread on Chanyeol's face and a smile on Jennie's.
The water park had 5 large swimming pools, all of different kind and dept. Long tunnel like slides, all for each pools, a cafe, even a restaurant at the side. Typically under the same name as the water park.