Chapter 6: Reasons

Recap

"Wait".

I stopped in my tracks and faced him.

"As for what happened now, I was just messing with you, but those expressions were worth to see". He winked.

I quickly walked to my room, blushing. My cheeks turned red, and i probably looked like a tomato by now.

Quickly closing the door, I locked it.
Can't afford to take any risks.
Whatever happens I just can't live with this guy....I need to get out of here. I need help

End of recap

Jimin's POV

I watched as she ran away and locked herself in the room.

*smirk*

Good. This how it should be. From now on she's just an enemy. I have to treat her that way.

I walked to my room which was located opposite hers. I locked down the entire mansion with just a tap of a button on my key. With this key she won't be able to escape.

Sitting down on my bed, my mind rushed back to all the memorise of my past.

"Fuck! Why did it have to be her?"

Out of every one else, why her?

I know Jennie from high school, unfortunately she doesn't know anything about me. To her I'm just a nerd from high school, what she didn't know that it was all part of my plan from the beginning. There's a lot that she doesn't know about me. Starting from the 5 rules I created right now in the basement.
Fuck those rules, i know if it were for me, i would never follow them but in this case, it's different. It's for her. I need her to suffer, that's the reason behind these rules. I just wanna see her pain, cries, miseries. I want her to suffer and completely broken.

I just wanna break her in every way possible.....Just how my mum ended up. And it's all thanks to that Kim Family.

I still remember that day.

Flashback

"Eomma? (Mum) I'm back". I took off my shoes and chucked my backpack on the sofa.

"Eomma? Are you there?".

She's probably preparing something delicious for me since I passed my exams on a high level. This is my first year in high school. I'm a junior, yes but everyone says I'm too good for a junior. They say I'm good at everything. As well as my looks. Girls usually surround me and say I'm cute but I ain't falling for their flirty talks.

"Eomma?"

I searched downstairs but she wasn't there. She's probably sleeping then. Mum works for a famous company, The Kim company. Mr Kim, Jennie's dad is currently the owner of the company...and mum is his personal assistant.

Oh yeah, I know Jennie, since Mr Kim once introduced her to me. We're both at same age but she's 2 months younger than me I think. She's like an angel. She so beautiful, I never imagined his daughter to be that gorgeous. The only problem is that we both attend different high schools, so I don't really get to know her.