Chapter 45: another chance

Yes I'm sorry for the late update, I had no wifi so I couldn't help but create more chapters. Anyways let's get into it.

Recap

"Not that....what you did that night. Why did you rape me? I know I only agreed for the papers but it was still against my will. What was your real intention after all? I know you wanted me helpless so i had no choice but to accept your offer...why did you do it?"

There was a long pause. He only stared at her and she only glared, shooting daggers at him.

"Because I love you. I couldn't handle myself after seeing you with Taehyung. After all these years, I've kept my eyes only on you".

"I love you Jennie".

End of recap

Narrator's pov

She stood in shock.

"Liar! A person like you doesn't love...only tortures".

"Believe me, I'm telling the truth. The day I laid my eyes on you was the day I knew you were the one-.."

"Cut the crap. All this love at first sight shit won't work on me! Might as well tell me the truth". Temper fussed in her.

"Uh..Jen it's true." Taehyung interrupted.

Her eyes slowly drifted up and met Taehyung's.

An eyebrow raised, questioning.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you about me and Jimin being childhood friends and all the drama we've created but I won't lie at the fact that...we both fell in love with you".

Jimin's eyes shot at Taehyung, meeting his with an unpleasant expression.

"I've known that...Jimin always had feeling for you from the day he met you as Kim's daughter till the day he took revenge on you as a cheater."

Jimin's eyes laid on his in shock.

"Don't look at me like that, I know what you've done. You caught us both kissing and did all that shit to her because your ego was hurt. You just couldn't handle seeing your property in my arms".

Jimin's face fell at the truth Taehyung spoke.

"I'm no ones property! What am I to you two anyways? A rag doll that you can pass around?!"

"That's not it-.."

"Shut up Taehyung! I don't even wanna hear a word from you! Not after learning what you did behind my back!"

A period of silence crept over.
Until finally broken by Tae.

"You know what Jimin? Before I fought for what was yours but now I'll fight for what's mine." His eyes drifted up from the cool surface and landed on Jennie's face with passion roaming his eyes.

"Jennie I just wanna say that...I fell in love with you after helping out Jimin. I never thought a girl could be that innocent and sweet...and here I am right now, right here asking you again to.......... marry me, Jennie".

Her eyes widened at his proposal. With no words escaping her mouth.

"You asshole! That's my wife!"
Jimin tackled Tae on the floor, giving him a fistful or two. Tae did the same in return.

"Stop it you two!"

She tried ripping them apart with such force that it worked after several tries. Managing to stand between them as a barrier. Her palms resting on both their chests to prevent anymore hits.