Chapter 29: Handover

Recap
Anger, I'm feeling angry and nervous for no reason. My gaze shifted towards a smirking Jimin. He was standing there, arms folded. The look told me he figured out my feelings.

That look..............I'm....I'm not jealous am I?

End of recap

Narrators POV

"Ooh, ooh, Jen let's try that", Rose pointed at the most longest slide in the area.

"Uh...no I think I'm staying here".

"Oh come on, we don't get opportunities everyday. Now take off those extra layers and show me that bikini body. I know you have one", she sang the last bit, wiggling her eyebrows.

"You sound like a pervert, oh wait you are one".

Rose simply laughed at her remark.

"Seriously come on take it off."

"No".

"I will mine if you take yours off".

Jennie's head shook in disagreement.

"You have such a nice body. And you wanna hide it in that", Rose exaggerated.

"I'll feel uncomfortable around Chanyeol and Jimin".

A period of silence before one spoke.

"I got an idea jen".

----------------------

"Jennie come out. I'm done. It's your turn. Jen-.......OH...MY...GOD!"
Rose's eyes widen at the sight in front of her.

Jennie got out of the changing room in her blue floral bikini. Wrapped by Rose's black see through cover up.

"You look hot!"

"Thanks. I love your burgundy set".

"Hell with this, you look so hot! Your bikini fits you so well. Did you perhaps buy a size smaller cause it's making your ass look rounder and bigger".

"Nope. I got this from my mamma remember?" They both erupted laughing before heading back.

Jimin's POV

"Jimin when will you be able to meet dad?"

Here we go again.

"I will when I get time."

"Dad's been missing you".

Oh was he?
As much as I wanna shout, I managed to only smile.

"Cheers to him", I raised the tequila shot before it went down my throat. Same applied to Chanyeol. 4 shots down.

We've been siting in the bar for the past 15 minutes, and all he's talking about is Jennie.
Jennie this, Jennie that...ugh makes me sick. At a point I just wanted to smash his face down on this counter. He's getting between my revenge. Yeah i mean he can take her after I'm done. Till than, back off Chanyeol.