Ch.1

Sophia Miacova as Victoria Grace

"Victoria!"

"Victoria!"

"VICTORIA GRACE BOWMAN!"

Picking my head off my fluffy pillow, I look around and decided 'I didn't hear anything it was all a dream' then plopped my head back down on the pillow. So comfy and peaceful.. well it was till I get hit on the side of the head with a broom stick.

"Ow what the hell-" whack "OW!"

"That was for cussing! Now get your bottom out of bed and go downstairs!" My mom said with her hands on her hips and one holding the broom that she just hit me with.

"Why?"

"We have company and its kind of rude to see how your sleeping up here" she told me.

"Who is it?"

"It's the McCoy family, Carla came and dropped off a pie for us and I told her she could stay and we could talk-"

"But mom, you know her son had a crush on me-"

"I know," she winked while smiling, "but come on don't you think he is a bit cute?"

"Mom!" I groaned.

"Fine, we will talk more later, but for now get some clothes on and join me down stairs" she said walking out my door and leaving it open. I hate it when she does that and she knows I hate that.

After about five minutes of trying to convince myself to get off my bed I closed my door and walked to my closet and grabbed me some Nike shorts, and a sweater. Then went to my bathroom and turned on the warm water in the shower and stripped of my clothing and cleaned myself. Washing my hair, shaving where needed. Do I need to go on.. No, no I don't think so.

•••

Walking down the stairs I hear talking and see my brother Hayden in the kitchen doing something. "Hayden? What are you-" he turns around with pie all over his face. "-n..never mind.. anyways. Where's mom and 'company' at?"

"They're in the living room" his voice muffled with the pie he stuffed in his mouth.

"Thanks" I turned and walked towards the kitchen but not before going back and getting some pie.

"Hey Mrs. McCoy, and Brian" I said waving awkwardly mostly because of Brian. He just responded with a smirk and looking at me up and down. More at my legs. I just rolled my eyes in response and walked over to the couch my mom sat on and sat beside her.

"So how have you two been, heard that you moved down the street-"

"Down the street!" I said in surprise. They just stared at me funny and I covered it up by saying, "that's amazing! Now we can hang out more.." I said with an awkward smile. Or forced you could say.

"Yes," Carla (Mrs.McCoy) said clapping her hands. My mom and her are good friends and they talk a lot. Nothing wrong with that it's just Brian I'm worried about. I mean he is a good looking guy, built, brown hair and blue eyes. I would date him, but I only think of him as a friend seeing as we have known each other since we were little. But in that time he developed feelings for me that I just didn't have in return towards him. We weren't always close friends but.. some what friends.

"Hey, mom" I said getting her attention.

"Yes honey?" She said in response.

"I'm going outside" I said getting up off the couch and walking towards the double glass doors leading to our huge backyard.