Ch.10

Her outfit that she wears (except the hat) because I just don't feel like explaining it.
Sorry for the mistakes I didn't go over and read this. But if I did you can't comment it.

Victoria's POV

Waking up this morning has proven to be a challenge.

Oh what am I saying it's always a challenge! I hate getting up because I love to sleep in. Reason why is because I'm usually up all night on my phone...
But I don't have a phone now since I'm freaking kidnapped and wow! I'm surprising myself for acting all calm when really I'm freaking out on the inside because I thought of the perfect plan of escaping.

It might not go well but I've gotta try.

Knock. Knock.

"Coming!" I called out walking to the door being greeted by Paula.

"Hey sweetheart, how's you're head?"

"Horrible! It feels like Miley Cyrus's Wrecking Ball hit my head!" She just looked at me confused. And I just responded with an "I don't know"

"Well here," she handed me some pills. "This will help with your hangover"

"Hangover? The fuck did I do last night?"

"Hopefully no one"

"Yeah because that- wait a minute. Paula!" I scowled at her causing her to chuckle.

"When you're ready come to the kitchen so we can prepare breakfast" she scurried back down the stairs. Closing the door I just stand there looking at the closed door and thinking..

What if i did!

I don't remember anything! But seeing as I don't hurt anywhere I'm pretty sure I'm okay. Walking to my closet I grab some clothes and head towards the shower. After I already took the pill with some water from the faucet of the sink because I didn't feel like going to the kitchen for a bottle of water and then come back up.

After I took a shower I decided to try and put makeup on, but failed miserably.

"Okay, I got this... I got this... done- dammit!" I looked at myself in the mirror and saw how the wing on my right eye looked better than the one on my left. "You know what, screw it!" I took off the eyeliner and then redid my mascara and put some lip balm on.

After the argument with my inner self of thinking how do girls have their wings on their eyes look so perfect. They can do it easy and quick while I'm just over here making it look like some black banana on the edge of my eye.

Yeah that probably didn't make sense to you but if it did then you know what I'm talking about!

"Finally! Thought you would never get down here"

"It's only been three minutes since you came up there?"

"No, it's more like thirty minutes" she responded taking something out of the oven. "Now, come and help me real quick. See those vegetables?" She pointed to them without looking at them.

"Yeah"

"Go and roast them right quick and then help me with these biscuits" she said as she started rolling some dough.

Haha, rolling dough.

I walked over to the veggies and looked at them. "If you say so" I said before bending down so i she face to face with the veggies.