Ch.25

Sorry for mistakes 😥
Victoria's POV

"Ugh! I can't understand anything on this dumb old TV!" I sigh in aggravation and throw the remote down.

"Well Victoria, its Spain. What did you expect a-"

"SPONGEBOB! And it's in English!" I say in a excited tone. Brian just turns and looks at me with a confused look and just shakes his head going back to cook some breakfast. Then an idea pops into my head. "Can I call Titus, please!" I really wanted to talk to him and hear his voice.

"After you eat" he says not looking and pointing at the food that he sat on the table. "But first you need to go get a quick shower. The clothes in there are some I got when I went out to get some food earlier this morning" he explains.

"Alrighty then" I say getting off the bed and heading over to the bathroom. The bathroom was small and not really that clean. There was cracks in the wall and the wall was painted a pale green. The shower/bath had tile with cracks and rust stains. This place was definitely disgusting, seeing as there was rat poop by the toilet... at least I think that's rat poop..

Closing the door and quickly undressing and turning on the shower and waiting till it was warm. While waiting for it to warm I looked at myself in the mirror. I had bruises and minor cuts and a few big cuts on my back and a little cut above my eyebrow. "Hurry up Tori" Brian says on the other side of the door, causing me to grunt in response and get in the shower.

"Ah!" I say hissing in pain from the warm water going down my cuts.

"You okay?" Brian calls out.

"Fine.. just my cuts" I reply and try to get done quickly, washing my hair and body with shampoo from the small hotel. Even though the place doesn't look great or.. smell that great, the shampoo smelled amazing. Once I was finished I stepped out drying myself off and my hair leaving it damp.. since there wasn't a dryer but eh.

Opening the door I'm met with the smell of bacon and walk around the corner to the small kitchen. The whole place was small, once you step into the apartment who instantly walked into the kitchen. Walk a little further you're into the bedroom/ tv area and then to the left was the bathroom. "Smells good" I tell him walking over to the table and sit down as he puts a plate before me.

"Eh, it's what I could whip up at the moment since we're low on supplies. But I'm planning on driving to Zaragoza and getting on a plane from there"

"How far is Zaragoza?"

"Pretty far, maybe about three hours or less; depends on how many stops we make"

"Oh" I replied not knowing what to say next then it hit me. "Brian?"

"Hm?" He says looking up at me from the other side of the table.

"Do you have a girlfriend?" His eyes go wide and he gets choked causing me to laugh. He clears his throat and runs a hand through his hair.

"Yeah- I mean sort of.."

"Sort of? There isn't a sort of; it's a yes or no. Not maybe or sort of" I tell him pointing my plastic fork at him while chewing eggs.

"Well.. let me put it this way" he looks everywhere but me then meets my eyes "I've got a boyfriend-"

"Boyfriend! You're gay, I didn't know that!" I said smiling at him while his eyes go wide.

"Yeah want to say it any louder? I don't think China heard you" he said sarcastically causing me to cross my arms in response.

"Well sorry, but what's his name?"